Recent content by SwoleBenji

+
  1. SwoleBenji

(Video) How to KEEP the Corpo starting cash, a craft exploit to insta-max it, and a components dupe inside!!!

Another one. This one's even more game breaking. I figured out how to basically use / keep the corpo starting cash, how to bug out the inventory to get craft exp for breaking down 1 item but make it could hundreds of times, and how to literally fill up with thousands of components and uncommon...
  2. SwoleBenji

This AMAZING TRICK Lets New Characters POWER LEVEL & Get LOTS of components up to rare! [Spoilers]

So, all you gotta do is in the very first mission with Jackie to rescue the girl from the apartment and have her taken away by the ambulance, just clear out all the enemies and kill the boss. He'll drop a heavy machine gun that shoots an AoE attack with 300 rounds. If you save / load you can...
  3. SwoleBenji

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

All the glitches I saw streamers have on the pre-release seem to be fixed. Maybe more powerful hardware = less glitches?
  4. SwoleBenji

Game still crashing

Not looking good for the console bros. :(
  5. SwoleBenji

This game is well optimized for us 1080 users!

I went from a 980 ti to a 3080 and it's a HUGE performance difference. Glad the 1080's can still run it.
  6. SwoleBenji

No Walking On Mouse+Keyboard?

I guess crouch is the only way for us PC gamers.
  7. SwoleBenji

Its 10th of December. Why can't I play?

Worked for me a few hours ago.
  8. SwoleBenji

Any mod or tweak to remove more of the HUD?

Just go to options and you can turn individual HUD elements off.
  9. SwoleBenji

Can we not name our characters??

Reminds me of the Chan board about vidya games honestly.
  10. SwoleBenji

How do you remove the "Press B to Skip" Prompt?

Probably might have to edit the games files. I'm sure a modder will patch it in here in a week or two. :)
  11. SwoleBenji

how do you like the character editor?

I like that there's no sliders so you don't have goofy ogre looking creatures like Dark Souls games running around.
  12. SwoleBenji

Why Does V Have New York Accent?

As street kid you learn he just got into town from that area. Makes sense to me.
  13. SwoleBenji

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Very cool.
Top Bottom