Recent content by TheDyingScotsman

+
  1. TheDyingScotsman

Gather the world’s best heroes and join the Gold Rush!

First of all, let me address "no you don't". Rather vague response to what I wrote and doesn't make sense really. Thankfully I can work it out since I'm not a complete numpty; so - No you don't what? NEED to spend money on it? No of course you don't HAVE to, but if you want to play it...
  2. TheDyingScotsman

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

Well.. I could tell you why I think it's better but it's obvious you prefer the old one, so I'd be talking to a wall right? People dislike change. That is all. People dislike different things, you like Lady Ga Ga, I say she's shit and I love Joe Satriani. If I tried to explain to you why...
  3. TheDyingScotsman

Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

IGN listed as number 2 "trusted" reviewers? They are literally THE worst website for reviews these days and any savvy gamer knows this. They give horrendous games 9/10s and gems, brilliant, original games 3-5/10s. And this is not even subjective. Do some research if you don't believe me...
  4. TheDyingScotsman

Gather the world’s best heroes and join the Gold Rush!

This should never have been a thing. Paying to play matches with real money? It's like a complete travesty and encourages gambling which can be a serious problem for some people. I personally will never pay to play Arena. Nope. 1543864672 No, you just have to pay real money to enter! It's...
  5. TheDyingScotsman

MAINTENANCE BREAK 3-4.12.2018

Only 18 in the entire season? You don't play much I guess? 1543864294 PC version works just fine. And nobody uses a controller to play this, well except you and a few others maybe. Even from the comfort of my bed, I play with a wireless mouse, it's far easier than using a controller for...
  6. TheDyingScotsman

Introducing GWENT Skirmish — the first tournament for content creators!

For content creators? You mean for people with deep pockets? A pay to play per match game? No thanks. Arena is shameful and CDPR should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for putting this in the game in the current format. SORRY - I am referring to Arena, I for some reason thought skirmish was...
  7. TheDyingScotsman

Funny then that I play everday and get matches within 10-30 seconds ? I guess they are all bots?
  8. TheDyingScotsman

You should never spend money in games like this. People that do, make the game what it is now (in respect to ppl having OP decks due to paying money to get better cards) and not enjoyable for those of us who simply refuse to spend real money for pixels. I'm not disrespecting you as a person, but...
  9. TheDyingScotsman

What’s Your Opinion of Thronebreaker? [Spoilers]

Clearly not enough, for you to stop playing after only 13 minutes and come to the forum to post :/
  10. TheDyingScotsman

Thronebreaker Update 1.01 – Patch Notes

Didn't have many bugs in my 50 hours so far. The only bug I did have was with a card not activating correctly (can't recall the name) and music suddenly cutting out. Other than that smooth experience here.
  11. TheDyingScotsman

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Why such a huge change from beta? I mean the points rewards are very measly to begin with, why not motivate players to actually play by having kegs, borders etc as rewards?
  12. TheDyingScotsman

Sportmanship issues with a certain player demographic...

I've had the exact same issue, for no apparent reason and from round one. My only counter to it, is to play quickly and put the pressure on them. Otherwise I just watch a video while playing and don't stress too much about it. But it can be very annoying I agree. I only had this in ranked mind...
  13. TheDyingScotsman

Any news about singleplayer campaign?

Again nope. Until I see concrete information that it's costing money I can only assume people are a little confused.
  14. TheDyingScotsman

We're really not. Well, maybe YOU are but most of us already know since Gwent is free, it won't cost anything. Only kegs which are optional, cost anything
  15. TheDyingScotsman

You're going to buy a free game? Cool story. Gwent is free. Singleplayer will be free. There's never been any indication from CDPR the game would suddenly become NOT free to play and that includes the campaign. Not once have they ever said you'd have to pay for it. Where did you get that idea...
Top Bottom