Recent content by TheRedWatcher

+
  1. T

NG spy decks are stupidly good, NR is slowly getting the stick up the [bum]

1) I didn't ignore the context of your comment. People run locks in their deck, but that isn't enough. I have watched some shit with summoning circle, reaver scout, and Henslet before. Where I lock one card, that doesn't matter as NR just copy the same card and boop. How many locks do you want...
  2. T

GwentUp Meta Report October 14-20

NG is by far OP. It can be so easily overpowered. Beyond the fact that I am sure these are the dumb Calveit decks that run summoning circle and just have a whole bunch of nonsense involved. Instead of making a deck let's just copy the few of the same card. A bit like that Marauder guy in...
  3. T

Exactly. The only thing NG has going for it is the fact that it can be consistent with a good build. But I lose all the time to damn meta monsters and damn tempo NR. I just don't have the power to keep up with those numbers. NG isn't about overwhelming, well the spy subtype isn't about...
  4. T

I absolutely disagree NR is ridiculously overpowered. No faction can come close to their power level it's absolute insane. To play Poor Flanking Infantry to Reaver Scout to Poor Flanking Infantry. Plus add Foltset or the Seige engine and so every time Poor Flanking Infantry and the Siege support...
  5. T

Troll Players or What

I don't think these were bots.
  6. T

Troll Players or What

I get that because I have done that before in the past. And then had to facepalm, like "what". But not all my cards. And it's not just 1 person I faced who has done this, but several people recently. Just used all their cards and still continued to play the 2nd and 3rd rounds because I refused...
  7. T

Troll Players or What

Kind of a waste of time for some people though. I actually want to fight against them. Not have them use their leader, their whole hand, when they were guaranteed a first round win anyway. Why not save up for hand advantage and the like?
  8. T

Troll Players or What

Troll Players or What Has anyone ran into the weird players that if you pass the first round they just play their whole hand for the first round and then win 1 round? But have 2 and 1 cards for the 2nd and 3rd rounds.
  9. T

RNG Broken or Bad Luck

Yeah. It isn't that I always wanted to have a gold or silver. But 1 in the two months between September and October of the whole two months be nice. Else I just get bronzes and moving cards. Ooooo. That's great but I am trying to make my deck even better. Running a Nilfgard Ciri Dash and a pure...
  10. T

RNG Broken or Bad Luck

I been playing more than a few months and haven't gotten a silver or gold. It wasn't just the two weeks, it's just the two weeks the tipping point since I been playing. I think I received a Gold a few months ago. I don't care much about getting a gold every time. But a silver. Please. Just one...
  11. T

RNG Broken or Bad Luck

What I been doing. But it's absolutely ridiculous. You know I play MTG and Yugioh and I bring this up, but to me as a collector of cards and player of strategy card games there is nothing more satisfactory then opening the card pack and getting something awesome after the effort of building the...
  12. T

RNG Broken or Bad Luck

RNG Broken or Bad Luck Because seriously I am getting sort of frustrated with this game. I do craft some of my cards. But I play close to every other day. And open 3 to 4 packs sometimes 5 a day. Last week I got nothing but 10 to 11 spare cards to mill, this week too. I am not asking for much...
  13. T

Draug

Interesting idea. Nice.
  14. T

Rant - Northern Realms - Weather

I am still under the impression that playing weather and Northern Realms is bullshit as hell. Oh look Temerian Infantry to summon more Temarian Infantry with Reaver Scout to summon more Temarian Infantry [btw exageration to make a point] while they play that apprentice card oh look biting frost...
  15. T

Draug

Draug Does anyone have any tips on how to use him? I find the card so cool. Often my use with him is to use him at the final round as a big swing while we both have 1 or 2 cards in our hands. It gives them something they cannot answer too. But otherwise the use of this cards seems situational...
Top Bottom