Recent content by Thewhitewolf2249

+
  1. T

Why would Geralt wear Temerian/Nilfgaardian armor?

You're probably gonna get banned for putting it so crudely but i respectfully agree.. 80% of the armor in this game ( I am being generous because i actually like the griffin and Cidiarian calvary armor varients) Looks F***ing dumb and anyone who disagree's has terrible taste in armor. I am...
  2. T

Polygon article regarding race in TW3 with a fantastic reply in comments section

People still read polygon? Seriously? That site is full of idiots. "Game is racist". Go f*** yourselves at polygon.
  3. T

Wolf School DLC armor - Who Wants it?

If it looks *Exactly like the starting armor* Then hell yeah, If it's like the temerian armor set where it looks *Nothing* Like the Picture? Then no thanks, The starting armor is the best looking armor in the entire game.... If they make a dlc to make it engame viable and Call it wolf armor dlc...
  4. T

Good god the Pop in now is pretty bad... (Post 1.03 testing)

Good god the Pop in now is pretty bad... (Post 1.03 testing) Okay so Patch 1.02 Looked great, And for me at least ran pretty stable the minor hiccup was to be expected but i didn't have 15-20 fps drops. The foilage popped in but not in your face, Five feet in front of you... I have come to the...
  5. T

Anita attacks Witcher 3 over sexism

Yes Ignore the evidence we have both provided you, They don't do the same amount of manual labor, Hours has nothing to do with Backbreaking work. Shush. 0.77 Cents less is nothing.
  6. T

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyFjPHwF6To A woman debunking the wage gap, Morbid athiest.... Hush please.
  7. T

You just Condensed everything i was going to say in a paragraph. Here have a redpoint. ---------- Updated at 03:50 AM ---------- Maybe if women worked the same hours, Did the same amount of manual labor without double standards they would get paid the same. They don't, Hence the *Slightly*...
  8. T

Feminism isn't fairness, Try again.
  9. T

Has nothing to do with gender, It's about anita being a scam artist and Lying sack of ****. I would say the same thing to a man or woman, Makes no difference both have a fair share of idiots to go with them. ^^
  10. T

*Supports anita* *Advocates the modern feminism movement* *Tells someone to grow up* Uhm... just no.
  11. T

She's obviously got you by the balls, I can't believe people support Con artists and Morons.
  12. T

Feminism is nothing But men hating bs, At least on the internet and where anita is concerned. I can't take feminism seriously, Especially when the freaking title of it is advocating one gender.
  13. T

That kool-aid is nonsense. Feminism Is stupid, Humanism Is what we should all be for.
  14. T

FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

New game plus dlc... True or false? http://codepen.io/fireundubh/blog/the-witcher-3-new-game-plus-dlc Wut? Omg..... Please god....
  15. T

FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

An upgrade path for the starting armor, All the way up to mastercrafted. If i were to throw in a little flavor, Mastercrafted kaer morhen armor has a cloak, Hood and a fur trim at the back... I would literally get on my knees, Tear up and Tell cdpr that they are the best goddamn developers in...
Top Bottom