Wolf School DLC armor - Who Wants it?

+
Wolf School DLC armor - Who Wants it?

I'm glad we have the other witcher school's represented along with their armor.

However. I think it's pretty obvious that we need some wolf school stuff. Now, because there is armor from the other schools, I would be incredibly surprised if this didn't eventually show up or was included in one of the expansions. But, just in case. Who would want Wolf School gear (weapons would also be nice) if it could be released? Maybe something like the Kaer Morhen gear or warrior armor, but significantly upgraded? I wouldn't mind having something a little more plate-y personally.

People found indications in the game files showing it was likely one of the DLC's would be Wolf School armor over a week ago.

I agree, I thought it strange that the other schools were represented for the armor sets but not for the Wolf School. That would be something I'd be willing to pay. XD

speaking of which, are there more Viper Items besides the swords? As there doesn't seem to be any armor besides the ones related to the Cat, Griffin, and Bear Schools. Defiantly wouldn't mind seeing more options with the schools. As I tend to just really gravitate towards the Witcher gear (as most of the time I find it looks better than the standard gear, and just general more useful with the monster resistance on them.)

If it looks *Exactly like the starting armor* Then hell yeah, If it's like the temerian armor set where it looks *Nothing* Like the Picture?

Then no thanks, The starting armor is the best looking armor in the entire game.... If they make a dlc to make it engame viable and Call it wolf armor dlc i would PAY them for it.

I am tired of my geralt looking like he's attending a fancy dress party.

I hope they bring it too, also I hope it's somewhat based off of the starting and upgraded starting armour, I loved the look of it

I hope they bring it too, also I hope it's somewhat based off of the starting and upgraded starting armour, I loved the look of it

I SOOOOO agree(!) with that. Starting armor looked soooo awesome, it's such a shame I just wore it for such a short time. I would really like that upgraded to endgame-gear-status. Perfect wolfschool armor imho. Pls do that.

WOW all this talk about DLC got me to check my DLC on steam, and turns out that I didn't have a single free DLC installed.

I would like if they add the option to wear a cloak like the one he wears in the cgi trailer. They could add some specs to them too. Also a much more upgraded version of the starting armor would be cool to.

I've been wanting for my Geralt to wear wolf school armor(hopefully it's medium armor) then my Geralt will be very happy :)

Wolf and Viper gear please. And Raven's armor. Add in Raven's armor as an easter egg.

Now the challenge for the devs will be to find places in the world to hide the chests ;)

Wolf and Viper gear please. And Raven's armor. Add in Raven's armor as an easter egg.

Now the challenge for the devs will be to find places in the world to hide the chests ;)

This is a thing that needs to happen. I miss my Raven armour way too much.

Maybe add the Kingslayer armour to this list for a complete set, Geralt needs at least one armour set with a hood.

I'm level 8 and so far not liking look of armor, currently got griffin armor, looks OK, starting armor was best so far, love the variety though and amount of armor

The starting armor is the best looking armor in the entire game.... If they make a dlc to make it engame viable and Call it wolf armor dlc i would PAY them for it.

Ditto, that is DLC I'd pay for. They could toss whatever else they have planned for free DLC in the drink as long as they make that starting armor viable for the whole game. My playstyle demands medium armor, but I cringe through cut scenes in that big gut Griffin Armor.

Top Bottom