Recent content by tpowl

+
  1. T

Using Ciri

Why the heck would you even consider removing Ciri sequences to start with? Your argument falls apart as soon as you began it
  2. T

Level 12 sword for a level 24 quest

One thing you should've realized while playing this game is that you should NEVER EVER start any sidequests that ends up with weapon gears as quest end reward until you are satisfied with your current level to begin that sidequest. I know exactly what you mean and understand your frustration...
  3. T

Frame stutturs and quest related bugs

Frame stutturs and quest related bugs CDPROJEKT really need to fix frame rate drops on PS4 version. Not only that, I don't know if you are already aware of this but, if you goto certain areas following certain questline (for example Cave of Dreams), the game falls apart so much so that frame...
  4. T

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

Frame stutters and quest related bugs You guys really need to fix frame rate drops on PS4 version. Not only that, I don't know if CDPROjEKT is already aware of this but, if you goto certain areas following certain questline (for example Cave of Dreams), the game falls apart so much so that...
  5. T

DO NOT reload your previous save file once you opened treasure chest

DO NOT reload your previous save file once you opened treasure chest Now I don't know whether this problem comes from the latest patch 1.03 on PS4, but here goes.... I can say this with absolute guarantee that there is a major glitch in Witcher 3 where if you reload your previous save file...
  6. T

Patch 1.03 is now LIVE in EU & select countries (coming everywhere soon)

I am running into no trouble at all running Witcher 3 on my PS4 except for frame drops during fighting sequence and minor glitches here and there but glitches which do not hurt my experince with the game whatsoever. Like you, knowing that this game is an "open world" game per se (which I can...
  7. T

Care to clarify what you mean by "rebuild my PS4 database" good sir? I really am curious
  8. T

"Learn" frrom Ubisoft? Hahahahahahaah! You can't possibly be serious man. I mean, what's there for CDPROJEKT to learn from a developer that come up with one of the most boring sets of games, let alone the greatest number of glitches to come along with it???
  9. T

Unity can kiss my ass for being made by a development team that grinds up the same meaningless shitstorm of the Assassin Creed series in NOT 3, but EVERY YEAR that obviously is followed up by load of bugs - that is Ubisoft for ya
  10. T

Witcher 3 by no means suck. Hell, it's probably the best RPG out to date on the last generation consoles bar none
  11. T

Frame fixed on PS4 with patch 1.03? You CDPROJEKT team did an incredible job and wonders to an already almighty Witcher series! You have improved The game from previous installments in so many ways that I could not have fathomed :) I have to admit UI is still a bit wonky to use consudering...
Top Bottom