Recent content by Tubit

+
  1. Tubit

What would Fix the game for you?

It seems to me that you're ignoring the facts, despite me quoting the text book definition of both 'cybernetic' and 'prosthetic'. The definition of 'cybernetic' is clearly not what you describe as "replacement organ as one part of it's functionality" (sic). That is the definition of a...
  2. Tubit

You misunderstand the difference between "prosthetics" and "cybernetics". Definition of cybernetics : the science of communication and control theory that is concerned especially with the comparative study of automatic control systems (such as the nervous system and brain and...
  3. Tubit

Why are people going overboard in attempts to "rebut" my subjective opinion? Why has this become a huge derailment of the original topic of this thread? This is your subjective interpretation of the lore. It's likely more in line with what CDPR intended when they released the game. Who cares...
  4. Tubit

I disagree. The reasons you're coming up with feel contrived rather than a reasonable consequence. As I've already said earlier: there are cheaper non-invasive alternatives to cyberware. There is no reason why a waitress would cut of their own legs when they could use an exoskeleton relief at...
  5. Tubit

I know. I wasn't referring to you in particular about me being "wrong". Personally, I don't think kids should have have anything but very superficial cyberware. And those who do should be rich kids. I mean, just why would a poor or even middle class person install any serious (expensive)...
  6. Tubit

Yeah, but stretching things this far you can excuse pretty much any bad design in the game. At that point, it just becomes gatekeeping. Like: "Ok, that NPC is walking around with penises for fingers, but he could just be some kind of weird sex worker". And yeah, some people would probably find...
  7. Tubit

Tinfoil hat much? The screenshot is in "picture mode" because I take a lot of screenshots. That can easily be confirmed by taking a look at the screenshot thread (none of those screenshots have ever been modded, btw). You shouldn't throw around baseless accusations, it reflects poorly on yourself.
  8. Tubit

To me, this is jarring. It would be more believable if these prosthetics looked more natural. If this girl worked as a bartender in a Maelstrom hangout, the case would be different. To you it might not be.
  9. Tubit

This seems like excusing a flaw more than engaging the actual subject. It's starting to feel pretty strongly that you're not having a discussion. You are just arguing for the sake of having an argument. I've seen plenty of that before and I'm not interested - nor do I feel it's any value in...
  10. Tubit

I own the Cyberpunk 2020 rulebook as well as a few additional books. Even won first place for playing it at a convention back in the day, but I digress... My point is: I'm well aware of the P&P RPG lore. I don't agree with what you're saying. It seems that you're not getting what I said. I feel...
  11. Tubit

Perhaps. I haven't really compared random npcs in affluent areas to poorer ones. However, it doesn't explain why so many ordinary people have cut of their limbs and performed other invasive surgeries when they don't really need it.
  12. Tubit

This isn't something I think would fix the game per se... One pet peeve of mine is how everyone in Night City are indiscriminately sporting cyber gear. I get why a Maelstrom gang banger would install massive steel legs. I get why a Solo merc would need to chrome up their shit. But the local...
  13. Tubit

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Thanks! :)
Top Bottom