Recent content by username_3537194

+
  1. U

CDPR will announce [spoiler]

"TW2 didn't sell all that well"- you kidding, right? all the game copies were pretty much soled out. my friend looked in 7 shops and could not find a single copy as they all were soled.
  2. U

How many times have you finished The Witcher 2?

In the middle of my 3'rd play through (Normal, Dark, Dark). edit: sry, double post
  3. U

How many times have you finished The Witcher 2?

Was about to finish my second play-through, but the Dark difficulty took so much time that the EE already came out, so now I restarted (Dark again) trying to do it 100% (all quests, all items etc). Basically, if to count the almost finished game, this is my 3'rd time.
  4. U

Enhanced Edition steam version issues

As for the first time setup every time: while it's not a fix, you can simply decline it when the system asks you if you want to allow steam make changes in your computer, and it will skip this long first time setup. -sry for english-
  5. U

E-mail and Arena Problem

E-mail and Arena Problem --Sorry for my English-- I bought TW2 a few months ago. Back then, I registered my game on this site by the name AramilSiandol (no spaces) and attached it to my E-mail. During the registration something went wrong (broken activation link), and since then that account...
  6. U

Angry Joe – RED interviews

I like Joe, I like CDPR--> <3
  7. U

Welcome our new moderators Dona and Dragonbird

I salute you oh proud moderator!
  8. U

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - The Enhanced Edition Update Pre-download starts today!

So will steam version get EE at all? If it does (oh please god, please) any chance for setam pre-download as well?
  9. U

The 17th of April: An Announcement of a Different Sort

I wish you long, happy and fruitful life together.
  10. U

Happy Passover!

-Sorry for my English- This is because the Jews ar not allowed to try and convince people to join Judaisem, in fact, if soneone does want to pass through the "Giyur" process (wich is very long and hard unlike with most other religious) and become a Jew, he must disencouraged and even insulted so...
  11. U

Happy Passover!

youre almost correct: the war in the middle east (israel/arabs) is not dirrectly connected to religion, but to the usual fight over teretory. the jews say that they lived there and that's why the place belong to them. the only part where religion connects is with the muslim basic (not...
  12. U

Happy Passover!

-sry for english- the passover is celebrated at the eavning (like all jewish staff due to the jewish calender being based on moon cycle rather then the sun like christian calender). the head of the famely (by order: grand fther>father>mother>elder son) is telling the "hagadah"- the long version...
  13. U

Happy Passover!

People talking about religion in a calm way and without the urge to kill each other? This is blasphemy, this is madness!
  14. U

Happy Easter!

and even though I'm a jew, חג פסחא שמח!
  15. U

Happy Passover!

Oh, so this is what easter is all about! I thought that it had to do something with his students bringing Christianity to rome... that or something with pedophile rabbit giving eggs to kids (this make sence in hebrew as egges is same word for testicles) =)
Top Bottom