Recent content by vader1701

+
  1. V

Another Romance Thread

That's the problem with this game right now as a whole. This game is on life support with the story and characters and that's pretty much it. I really don't care that much about the highest textures or Ray Tracing but outside the main story quest and few gig's Night City feels empty and...
  2. V

Another Romance Thread

Don't think to deep into this it's just a video game :) I know what you mean but I'm sure players would as whole would appreciate 2 romance options. I mean Mass Effect 1 all those years ago had 2 for male and female( Liara was kinda a easy cop op I know but still ). I think V no matter the what...
  3. V

Another Romance Thread

This wouldn't require much work to change around just remove a line of dialogue here and there. Again just lack of choices for the player that could easily be changed with no major story rewrites needed. PC players will get mods for this I'm sure but what about the console players?
  4. V

Another Romance Thread

I know it's been brought up many times but honestly if there were more options then one per gender it wouldn't be that big a deal but seriously why wasn't Pam and Judy Bi by default including the players to give us choice and in a verse where you can visit your local ripper and change out body...
  5. V

Not sure if anyone has brought this up...[The Weather]

Think I have been just unlucky.
  6. V

Not sure if anyone has brought this up...[The Weather]

Has anyone seen any active weather in this game yet besides night and day? I remember it raining once during one of the early scripted missions but I don't think I have ever seen any rain yet.
  7. V

What is the point of playing non-lethal?

I almost certain this system was another causality of a larger karma type system that was cut.
  8. V

After 1.05 hotfix, Delamain avatars start to cover up all incoming phone calls, what the fuck ?!

I haven't seen that bug yet but I have crashed a few times tonight and before this patch I never crashed. PC player.
  9. V

Greed

There is a good game in there but this is the problem. To fix the major flaws with this game would require an overhaul of the game itself and thats not going to happen. All of the patches for the W3 including expansions were mainly bug fixes and content. W3 was not released with a wonky...
  10. V

Greed

All I can do is quote a legend. Shigeru Miyamoto "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."
  11. V

Greed

Investors ruin all good game studios in the end. Member back in the not to distant past when CD didn't answer to investors and were dripping with integrity? But the founders were not happy living better then most and decided they wanted to live even better then the majority. How much money...
  12. V

Is anyone else getting BioWare vibes from this recent release?

Just saying I felt this when buying any games from BioWare after Mass Effect 2 when it comes to quality control and integrity towards their releases. Hope I'm wrong because besides Rockstar who's left in the AAA arena?
  13. V

So much wonderful clothing ... that we can't buy or find

The future Online Store will come to your rescue soon enough.
  14. V

What would Fix the game for you?

Allow Judy to discover the wonders of being Bi.
  15. V

Gta vs cyberpunk

The Witcher 3 npc's had better scripted AI then Cyber and thats not praising those npc's but I'll take those over Cybers. So what happened?
Top Bottom