Greed

+
Investors ruin all good game studios in the end. Member back in the not to distant past when CD didn't answer to investors and were dripping with integrity? But the founders were not happy living better then most and decided they wanted to live even better then the majority. How much money does a person need to be happy in their life? How many houses, cars and boats do you need until you feel you have enough?

Honestly if I had been them, I wouldn't have done anything better? Out of greed? No, simply out of shame of delaying three times and making people wait 10 years, this isn't a bad thing, it would be worse if they were shameless and I don't think they did this purely out of cash grab.

index.jpg

Honestly if I had been them, I wouldn't have done anything better? Out of greed? No, simply out of shame of delaying three times and making people wait 10 years, this isn't a bad thing, it would be worse if they were shameless and I don't think they did this purely out of cash grab.

All I can do is quote a legend.

Shigeru Miyamoto
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."

Shigeru Miyamoto
There is also a first for everything, I myself enjoyed NMS day 1 even though it was 10 times worse than this (had to restart every 2 hours for ram leaks) I have hope, surely CP will be good, cut content won't be readded (not fully anyway as it would probably take 1 or 2 years of all hands on decks to develop all those features) but it'll be playable and enjoyable for sure.

There is also a first for everything, I myself enjoyed NMS day 1 even though it was 10 times worse than this (had to restart every 2 hours for ram leaks) I have hope, surely CP will be good, cut content won't be readded (not fully anyway as it would probably take 1 or 2 years of all hands on decks to develop all those features) but it'll be playable and enjoyable for sure.

There is a good game in there but this is the problem. To fix the major flaws with this game would require an overhaul of the game itself and thats not going to happen. All of the patches for the W3 including expansions were mainly bug fixes and content. W3 was not released with a wonky physics engine for example. Stuff like that requires way more D time and at that point your money is better spent on a Cyberpunk 2078.

There is a good game in there but this is the problem. To fix major the flaws with this game would require an overhaul of the game itself and thats not going to happen. All of the patches for the W3 including expansions were mainly bug fixes and content. W3 was not released with a wonky physics engine for example. Stuff like that requires way more D time and at that point your money is better spent on a Cyberpunk 2078.
I agree, they shouldn't try to re-introduce stuff (unless they took it out purposefully because it was nearly done but not completely just before launch), they should focus on the next iteration and fixing the current problems.
I always expected this game to be a the witcher 1, good game, good story and all, innovative beyond belief but by God is it awfully made and I guess I was right to an extent.
The game is there, good plot, good sidequests (not saying gigs on purpose), good concept, unbelievably good map and graphics but it's just kinda lacking on what was promised, I think it was just over-ambition without mentioning tech problems ofc.

Ziffa

Forum regular

Shigeru Miyamoto
Yeah "eventually", Cyberpunk will "EVENTUALLY" be good, ETA:2 years.

Maybe.

Pheraps.

I didn't mind NMS in the beginning, either. Sure there was a LOT of work to be done on it. But they did the work. And I play the check out of NMS (100 hours in the last month alone). I have no doubt CDPR will do it with this game as well.

wtf you talking about?!
Dont care, be a Merc or resume yourself to your insignificant existence.

Top Bottom