Recent content by Vankash.312

+
  1. V

TW3 Save game import

Thank you :D
  2. V

TW3 Save game import

Savedata from PC -> PS4 (Consoles) Hey, will it be possible to transfer Savefiles from TW2 on PC to TW3 on PS4/XBONE ? It would be really awesome!! Then I could enjoy the game first on consoles then on PC.
  3. V

Snowdrop engine looks fantastic!

I'm a sucker for Third-person and it's Coop PvE ...I already love it! I hate seeing this trend that microtransaction coming into "AAA" Titles or at least games where you already pay alot of money -.-" but darn it....I'm going to play this! I survived APB!
  4. V

Script functions list

Great work! How did you managed to know about those methods? Did you read the current .ws files ? I need a clue on how to find those informations :confused:
  5. V

Now playing [music]

Overnight by Hudson Mohawke
  6. V

[GERMANY] - Deutsche Hexer Taverne: Klein Mahakam

Hab sie schonmal installiert..aber meine Freunde ziehen mich ständig vom PC weg (wortwörtlich)
  7. V

REDkit is here!

Thanks Kodaemon, for the Links and the Tutorial/Readme!! You're the man! also thanks for CD Projekt not being meanheads and threaten us for downloading it already...I mean if this would be a another publisher Kodaemon's post would be already long gone :D So thanks for staying cool :DD Okay...
  8. V

Metal gear solid v! Tpp & gz

Man I try not to read those "MGS V maybe for PC" It break my heart and my wallet if it wouldnt come to PC. I mean yes it's a console game. But playing online on a PC is so much more fun. I really hope MGO comes back with ground zeroes. :ccccc I mean there is a chance that MGS would come back...
  9. V

I share your Pain! I've never owned a PS3 too. I only could play MGS IV because a friend had a PS3 and let me even play it on his console :D But I think im going to buy myself a PS3 anyway just to replay it and play GZ on it, if its not releasing for PC or Xbox
  10. V

Metal gear solid v! Tpp & gz Hey Guys! I just want to share with you this awesome Piece of ART! OH WEE I just had an Fangasm sorry but I'm a huge fan of MGS! This Trailer shows so many changes in the story. Especially if you followed the Series. It's been so long since a traditional MGS...
  11. V

Geralted sighted in RL-WORLD!

We don't know but we had few mysterios killings lately. It's starting to get odd since we don't have any suspects :S Might be monsters...
  12. V

Yea Geralt is a german Name too This really makes me wanna visit a old castle again :DDD I know right! xD
  13. V

Geralted sighted in RL-WORLD! HEY, Witchers and Sorceress! A friend of mine took this Picture IT'S GERALT on his wonderful white Horse. I thought his Horse was black anyway... Geralt lives in my Town deal with it folks! BTW: THAT MAKES ME A WITCHER DOESN'T IT?!?!?!
  14. V

Arena Points won't show up :C

Oh that explains.... Thanks :D
  15. V

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: new photo

Geralt has a close relationship with his horse, if you know what I mean :DDDDDD
Top Bottom