Recent content by Verrenus

+
  1. V

Important news regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

The CDProjekt RED that gained my trust in the past would never have treated its fanbase with such a shameless lack of transparency. They were rebels that openly campaigned against these scummy corporate policies that did not ultimately favour us, their supporters and - let’s say it like it is -...
  2. V

It will apparently be completely new gameplay that has never been shown outside the studio before! How is this fair to the general public who are already invested in CP2077 via pre-orders? (n)
  3. V

So, apparently CDProjekt RED will be present at the Taipei Game Show next week, where they will show yet ANOTHER demo behind closed doors. I am really getting sick of us being left out like this, especially given the disappointing news of the game being delayed until September. Why should only...
  4. V

Salt or no salt, this news piece rings true to my mind and now I, too, hope for a 2021 next-gen exclusive release. Why do that, you ask? Because I am now replaying TW3 and the NPCs and assets that spawn a mere two feet in front me are totally ruining my immersion. (n) I do not want to...
  5. V

Roger that, it was all I needed anyway! ;)
  6. V

I would actually greatly appreciate some help on the modding side, since there have been a number of significant changes since I last played TW3 (e.g. Unification Patch being replaced by Community Patch - Base, Nitpicker’s Patch being replaced by The BesserWisser, etc. plus tools like Script...
  7. V

Indeed, it seems 2020 is the year of AAA delays... Oh well, I will take that as a sign that it is finally time I returned to the Continent to fix the mistakes I made during my first playthrough of TW3 five years ago. More powerful PC, new mods available - I think I might just enjoy the game...
  8. V

I just watched that portion again and no matter how Terminator-like the boss is, she isn’t an armoured, multi-ton tank. V unloads a magazine at what looks like 600 rounds-per-minute into her - Sasquatch should flinch a hell of a lot more than that. For a hamfisted explanation, it could be that...
  9. V

I recently re-watched the uncompressed version of the 48-minute demo from 2018 and remembered how excited I was for the game back then. Nowadays, however, the utter lack of any new screenshots, videos or marketing of any kind coupled with the recent delay make me seriously wonder if we’re going...
  10. V

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

I, too, hate the "mobile-first, cloud-first, touch-first" aspects of Windows 10, but after tweaking it to feel like Windows 7 all of my concerns went away. I would, therefore, heartily recommend you check this excellent tweaking guide for optimising Windows 10. Furthermore, installing the free...
  11. V

Yes, something definitely doesn’t add up about this delay. Now there are 8 months left until release and I have read that CDProjekt RED employees will be subjected once more to crunch. Crunch any employees for that many months and I dread to see what state the game will be in when it finally...
  12. V

I do appreciate your point, but from a pragmatic point of view everyone purchasing these games at launch are paying full-price for a broken product. Patches that fix bugs (not add new features) have become a necessary evil in gaming, but I don’t think you would wax nearly as poetically about...
  13. V

I don’t want to sound like a smart-ass or anything, but before this recently-announced delay the game was hyped-up as launching in less than 100 days. Given that you called the game “complete and playable” in the OP, how can you not know what API(s) REDengine 4 is running on? It might still be...
  14. V

They really did, actually. That’s what I wanted to stress in my earlier post! The Witcher 3 was delayed not once, but twice and when it finally released it was still ridden with numerous glitches, some quest-breaking bugs and lots of performance issues on all platforms. I now have a strong...
  15. V

Same here, I only look forward to a handful of games in 2020, namely DOOM Eternal, Resident Evil 3 Remake, Dying Light 2, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 and Cyberpunk 2077. Nothing else makes me feel like I should invest my limited free time in it. Oh, apart from a New Game+ playthrough...
Top Bottom