Recent content by Vivian25Q

+
  1. Vivian25Q

CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

That's great. How about the CE figurine? Will we be able to choose? I know ubisoft sold another CE that had Kassandra. Edit: And maybe I'm blind but I don't see the description of the reversible cover in the physical items sections.
  2. Vivian25Q

CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

It seems that the gamestop CE only has the male V figurine. Aside from the regular game having only male V on the cover. It's frustrating that it's 2019 (and will be 2020) and in a game about choices, the almost always place the male character for promotional purposes. I'll see if other stores...
  3. Vivian25Q

The General Videogame Thread

It's good. Plus the exploration, combat, and Kassandra being so relatable makes it an A+ game.
  4. Vivian25Q

Why the person above you should be banned

^Ban for not realizing a junior member does not use emojis.:p
  5. Vivian25Q

The General Videogame Thread

I just want to say that Kassandra is one of the best female characters in video games. Carry on.
  6. Vivian25Q

Game or Game series you wish CDPR Got their hands on first?

Mass Effect. They would have treated FemShep equally from the very beginning.
  7. Vivian25Q

^Ban for being so secretive over Meg.
  8. Vivian25Q

^Ban for not explaining who's Meg.
  9. Vivian25Q

Cybercop 2077: Police related side content - thoughts and discussions

That is all your assumption. And if you put it that way, it seems even less fun (to me anyway). Though if police quests are implemented I will give them a shot.
  10. Vivian25Q

Cybercop 2077: Police related side content - thoughts and discussions

Night City is very crime infected, so that tells you the police is either corrupt or incompetent. I would like to see that as a few side missions, but I don't think it's really for me. Also, I don't think my V and police would be a good mix.:confused:
  11. Vivian25Q

Character creator idea

:D
  12. Vivian25Q

Dynamic Crime scenes for Night City

I certainly hope this is implemented. I had so much fun with the Dreadful Crimes missions from Assassin's Creed: Syndicate.
  13. Vivian25Q

Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

I keep rewatching this... It's going to be a long 2 years.
  14. Vivian25Q

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

A sex scene as a mini game? Sounds lovely! In all seriousness, I don't really care. I just want the gameplay that they have shown to be the tip of the iceberg.
Top Bottom