Recent content by vonjose

+
  1. V

Where can I find the potion Black Blood?

Thanks everyone for your help. I was looking for the potion and I did not realize that I needed was the formula to create black blood and had not used the option of anchoring is necessary in the herbalist.
  2. V

ok thanks for the information of the locations. I will try to express myself in English with a translator. Thanks again cyberpunkforever!!
  3. V

Where can I find the potion Black Blood? Saludos para todos los miembros de esta gran comunidad! Llevo muchísimas horas intentando encontrar una poción de sangre negra por todo el mapa, para poder continuar la aventura Blood and Wine, y ninguno de los comerciantes que he visitado ni tiendas de...
  4. V

Happy Holidays from CD Projekt RED!

Best wishes to the team and forum members. Greetings from Spain!.
  5. V

this is serious gameplay leaked TW3?

Not to leaks and its promotion. And here must be rigid. It is The Witcher 3
  6. V

[SPAIN] - The Witcher (Comunidad HISPANA)

¡Vaya!, no hab
  7. V

Playing other games

The Swapper. Highly recommended
  8. V

Something about originality (avatars and usernames)

My first game was Tomb Raider 4 and Werner Von Croy, Lara Croft mentor took the nickname, Von mixing with my real name José.
  9. V

The Joke Thread

- Three nuns who are sitting having coffee in the afternoon, and says: Do not you imagine how bad it is the parish priest ... and the other wondering what that?. In a low voice he said to them the other day I walk into his chambers and gave me for looking your top drawer of the bedside table...
  10. V

AMD or Nvidia Which Graphics Cards Do You Use And Why!

Maybe Nvidia is not that more fps, but if they are solid as rock. My preference is Nvidia. Currently I have a Gigabyte GTX 780 to render, and an Asus GTX 660 TI in the second slot to use PhysX, and the results are wonderful. Water in TW2 now seems DirectX 11.
  11. V

How well should my PC be running this game?

You should be aware that it is very good laptop, but versions of graphics cards are always cut with respect to a desktop. So if you get between 25/30 fps combining texture mediums levels up, it's nothing bad. You can also lower the resolution and compare results.
  12. V

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Coming In Q2 2014 At The Earliest

For good sales, Q4 2014 has to be October, or December, and not near Dragon Age Inquisition. Are two expected games and many hours and put them near or together would not be good. After the summer would be ideal.
  13. V

Annoying video problem

The GTX 660 is characterized by being very cool. If it reaches 100 degrees or dirt as you said, or the fan is not working. Check also that the case fans work because if not, the heat stays inside ..
  14. V

4.1 / Quadraphonic sound problem

In theory you should put as the default audio Creative X-Fi Soundblaster and apply and accept, not Windows. Right click on the audio icon, playback devices and brand your sound card. Then from the software tool X-Fi Creative Soundblaster, select 4.1. If you get problems too, should be considered...
  15. V

The Witcher 3 will not have Visual cutbacks on PS4/Xbox One relative to PC

If the next generation consoles can be rendered in ultra unconfirmed tessellation and PhysX enabled at 60 pfs diving, Why we want PC?. It's the eternal debate and no doubt that consoles will be wonderful, but I imagine that high default settings.
Top Bottom