Recent content by Voodoocaster13

+
  1. V

Weather and tempo issues in open beta. Solutions rather than complaints thread

The biggest problem with weather is there is just to much of it being thrown around. All benefit with no consequence.
  2. V

Weather and tempo issues in open beta. Solutions rather than complaints thread

Just a thought. -Weather should go back to effecting a specific row (frost-melee, fog-ranged, rain-siege) -weather should effect both sides of the board (maybe only bronze weather effects both sides?) -weather (bronze) should be put on to 1 card and you get to choose which type of weather...
  3. V

What is the best way to deal with Queensguard deck?

Nilf can really mess up Queensguard deck. Run 3 medics and as soon as you see his shenanigans start to take place, res them from his graveyard. They will stay nice and safe in your Graveyard, just out of reach from your opponent.
  4. V

Thank You!

<3 Thank you for the kind words and I'll do everything in my power to keep Gwent going in the right direction.
  5. V

Monsters Challenge #4

Same issue on my end
  6. V

Open Beta is here!

I'm downloading the Xbox update right now, 3.28gb
  7. V

The Least Played Cards

Assire is used against me a lot recently and I have to say, I HATE seeing her. I'm on a SK kick and it can really mess me up. I play with Wiley in some decks. He is great for taking out that pesky Roach (permanently dead). On a side note, what other neutral troop card takes away base strength...
  8. V

Ambush pretty OP right now

Ambush cards are the only cards in the game that can't be targeted. You can't do anything about them. The broken part is the final round, when the ST player has card advantage (which he normal does) and starts dropping all his ambush cards and you can't do anything about it. NOTHING. You might...
  9. V

Flow008 that's not true, I want to be able to... uum do something to the 24 power face down card before the game ends. I'm not saying all of those idea should be pit in the game, heck, I'm not saying any of them should be put in. All I'm saying is when round 3 rolls around I shouldn't have to...
  10. V

MadMaximoff I like the idea of spy cards revealing ambush cards but I kinda think NG would only really benefit from this (at the moment). I'm trying to think of cards, outside of the NG faction, that aren't high strength cards (I just woke up tho, so maybe the brain isn't working correctly yet)...
  11. V

Cyprian Wiley and Iris, a Love Affair

Cyprian Wiley is my buddy, he loves eating this annoying horse that keeps coming back from the grave.
  12. V

My biggest problem with Ambush is when your opponent plays a bunch of ambush cards and your can't do anything to those cards, especially on the last round. I'm not sure if any or all of these have been mentioned but here is a list of changes that could work. 1) If a ambush card is buffed in...
  13. V

Grave Robbing

I didn't think V Medic was such a problem. When I play against NG I just automatically assume they are running 3 and I plan around it... I play as SK a lot. if they are a super problem just have them only be able to resurrect NG units in your opponents GY. If you are playing against NG and you...
  14. V

What's The Real Problem? (Siege Tower & Arachas' Spawn)

thendlessPT tropit9 I agree that once a card turns Gold it should stay gold in the graveyard. I wasn't around for the early days but I can only assume what was happening. So, make it that if a card turns Gold it can't be resurrected / or come back unless you have a card that specifically...
  15. V

Katakan useless

4RM3D. Uuummm No need to fix my post. I was just replying to the OP. Obviously you are limited to 1 because it's silver. I was just reinforcing the fact that it's a great card and much better then a ghoul. Not sure why you came at me with a chip on your shoulder...
Top Bottom