Recent content by voylodion

+
  1. V

Playing other games

Deus Ex Human Revolution should be with me tomorrow, just in time for a four-day weekend.
  2. V

Which forum are you from?

From the original forum. I left it for a while and then returned just before it broke. But I deny any responsibility for that.
  3. V

Veni, vidi … vendidi

I couldn't agree more, congratulations.This calls for a celebratory re-playing.
  4. V

[EPILOGUE] Alvin's identity

The final cutscene implies a sequel and CDPR have made it known that there is a future for The Witcher world in games. If they don't make a sequel the community are going to surround their building and cut off supplies of pizza and vodka until they do (allegedly ;))
  5. V

[EPILOGUE] Alvin's identity

If you're refering to the final fight, then no, it's either you or him and Geralt will always win to fight another day (and feature in the sequal)
  6. V

Can I safely get rid of books, etc. that I've read?

Isn't the non-disappearing-contract-on-completion a last act bug?
  7. V

The Over-40 Hang-out

Linky
  8. V

The Over-40 Hang-out

You should call the mod "STALKER: Clear Sky" in that case.
  9. V

[ACT I] Should I not use Aard?

Excellent, now you have an excuse (not that you really need one) to play the game again :)
  10. V

Ah, but Aard lets you kill it in one strike, a lot cooler and classier ;)
  11. V

I'm with Edirr on this one: I've never used Spectre Oil and always stunned the Beast first attempt. Last few times I used Blizzard just to take the Barghests out first to keep Abigail alive.
  12. V

[GENERAL] Witcher swords - discussion & questions

It does indeed mean it deals 10 % less damage. Even though there are better swords readily available, it does not mean it is entirely useless, as investing points in fighting styles add their own damage modifiers.
  13. V

[ACT III] Question: Is it worth it to loot all the houses in Trade Quarter?

For a roleplaying slant, I bought every potion/oil/bomb scroll and didn't sell the ones I was given. I only had 4000 orens or so at the end of the game and was so poor in Act 4 I couldn't afford to upgrade my sword :D
  14. V

[ACT III] All the King's Men help(Radovid's hideout key)

I completed it in the Enhanced Edition, clean install, no previous saves. As proof: That was me! :)I could also enter the (empty) house before seeing Radovid, as I remember thinking "This becomes Radovid's hideout" when I went there accidently trying to find the Gambling Den. I can't recall if...
  15. V

[PRICE OF NEUTRALITY] Module discussion

You may have done so already, but have a read through this thread.Have you definately downloaded the upgraded Price of Neutrality module and not trying to play the original?
Top Bottom