Recent content by walward99

+
  1. walward99

Allgod's Winter Event

All good points. I was on vacation the whole first week so I was already behind, but I finally completed the 4th one. I clicked to complete it and select the next one, and it said "NEXT PICK AVAILABLE IN 3 DAYS". Say what??? Having to complete a daily quest already limits how quickly you can...
  2. walward99

About the number of contracts

What's the name of one of the contracts? I'm curious if I missed them too.
  3. walward99

Shupe's Adventures

Agreed. Love this event and the fact that you can use all of your stones throughout the entire event!
  4. walward99

Tibor 10.9

I've run into this horrible deck a few times since yesterday, and it's game over in round 2. Everybody's correct that multiple Tibors is the root problem, and I'd love to see Imperial Practictioner changed to prevent these toxic scenarios. I'm sure that won't happen, but something needs to...
  5. walward99

NR and leader ability restrictions

I agree with the OP. I think those would be good changes due to the crazy neutrals as mentioned.
  6. walward99

Tibor 10.9

I don't want to hijack this thread, but I have a question about Tibor 10.9. Tibor says: At the end of your turn, Infuse a random enemy unit with "Whenever this unit receives a status, damage it by 1" I've run into the deck that creates 4 or more Tibors, and every card I play gets destroyed. I...
  7. walward99

Can't equip a leader I already own on new decks.

Yes, it's fixed now.
  8. walward99

Can't equip a leader I already own on new decks.

I'm having the same problem today.
  9. walward99

Let's talk about Rogue Mage contracts in Gwent

I think it's a good suggestion. Thronebreaker had a ton of contracts and cost the same as the normal version of RM.
  10. walward99

Share Your Weird/Unusual Matches

Can anyone explain how you get two Dire Bears? I didn't see it get copied in any way. This was in the Trial of the Grasses seasonal mode. Edit: Never mind. I realized it was Dudu.
  11. walward99

The two main problems of gwent

I agree. Removing Idarran would solve the issue with Plus One, but it's awful as it is.
  12. walward99

20th Anniversary Event

Love these events!
  13. walward99

Geralt's Journey: Contracts Reset

This is strange. I went to 100 in Geralt's journey last month and then started working on Ciri. My "Path of the Lone Wolf" contract is complete, which is to reach level 100 in Geralt's journey. However, my Abandoned Child is at zero, and I don't even have First Trial in my contracts.
  14. walward99

Change the way Leader abilities are selected on mobile

Yes, I've wanted that change for a long time.
  15. walward99

May Season has started

Agreed. There's typically one card that makes the seasonal not fun. Idarran should be banned for Plus One.
Top Bottom