Recent content by WanderingTraveler

+
  1. W

Can't play Cyberpunk as disabled person

Hex edit is a nice work around for getting multiple inputs to work together, but seems like it can lead to icon prompt switching which can be unwanted and annoying. Hopefully the option to lock the icons becomes available if a patch is pushed like WItcher 3...
  2. W

Got links to various topics bringing up the issue of inputs not playing nice. https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/simultaneous-mouse-and-gamepad-support.11035664/#post-12291596 https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/cant-play-cyberpunk-as-disabled-person.11040650/...
  3. W

A game going out of its way to intentionally block emulated keyboard buttons and mouse is so bizarre. I hope at least a community mod comes out if this gets ignored. Didn't happen in Witcher 3. Why now.
  4. W

Simultaneous mouse and gamepad support

No support for mixed inputs. Well that's a disappointing release.
  5. W

Melee Combat Need IMPROVEMENT!

Devs should play some Mordhau if they want some ideas for melee combat that goes pretty deep
  6. W

Simultaneous mouse and gamepad support

Really great how Witcher 3 let you use gamepad and a mouse together, so you could have mouse and analog movement. Particularly nice with say a joycon controller. Option to lock icons was great too, so icons wouldn't flicker. Hope to see the option be present in Cyberpunk 2077 too Real great...
  7. W

Driving on PC

Witcher 3 you could use the mouse and gamepad together. Controllers like the joycon are pretty nice holding in one hand and the mouse in the other. So I hope Cyberpunk 2077 supports both again and has the option to lock icons again, so you can get analog movement and mouse aim.
  8. W

Assassin's Creed: Origins - The most boring RPG (?)

I still haven't played it yet. How long the game is makes it seem pretty daunting to get into, since I want to get through some other shorter games in the back log first.
  9. W

VR Editions: Yay or Nay

It's first person oriented, so yes I'd love VR. I'd jump at the chance to feel like I'm actually in the world.
  10. W

Mouse controlled STEERING.

Maybe right click switches from steering to aim, and they can steer with the mouse wheel during that action transition?
  11. W

Wallrunning removed

I really liked how in Prey you could use the Gloo gun to get anywhere you wanted vertically. Hope there is someway to explore the vertical landscape.
  12. W

Thoughts on influencers/youtubers being NPCs in the game

When that ign lady was in mass effect 3 I didn't like it with how immersion breaking it was, so I not real keen on the idea.
  13. W

How do you feel about Early Access?

I've bought early access titles where I was happy with the state of the game, so even if no further changes came out I'd be satisfied with it. So something like Risk of Rain 2.
  14. W

Anyone else gonna spend alot of time in the character creator?

If a mod for third person camera comes out so I can look at my character I will
  15. W

Welcome Thread [Archive]

I've loved Witcher 1, Witcher 2, and Witcher 3. Cyberpunk 2077 had me hooked from the first trailer I saw years ago.
Top Bottom