Recent content by Waningphilosophic

+
  1. W

BUGS after Patch 2.1

Would just like to add that after a 2.1/Phantom Liberty clean install I no longer get anything when I hack an access point. Not Eddie's or components or anything at all. Thus the bug is still present late Jan 2024. On xbox series x so no mod or editing saves is gonna work. Why should I be the...
  2. W

Which enemies actually use Poison?

Maybe I've always had a perk that defends against it, but I don't think I've ever been hit by poison by any gangoon. I get electricity hits and fire hits and kinetic hits, but I never get any indication that poison got me or a green cloud like the biohazard grenades. I'll get haptic feedback...
  3. W

Bugged Quest: An Inconvenient Killer (Neutralize Jack Mausser)

Having the exact same problem as you. I come in from the catwalk and he picks up that I'm there no matter what and b4 the convo gets past the first sentence and he goes all hostile and starts shooting. And thus cannot finshis the gig. I'm just now doing this side mission on the eve of the 1.2...
  4. W

Whats this happening when im detected by someone

Well, I'm on xbox S, so not on P.C. but you did hit on the Synaptic Accelerator, which is my best bet at this point. And it's a passive thing, so the only thing I do to initiate it is get caught in the cookie jar for a split. And I did have the KERENZIKOV for a bit. Dont know how I missed the...
  5. W

Whats this happening when im detected by someone

Been playing for a bit, level 31 SC:47 and I've stopped to do side missions and gigs. Which has earned me Eddie's which I've spent wildly at ripperdocs, so maybe I've installed something that has changed, but EVERYTIME I'm noticed or detected by a drone, gang member, surveillance camera or bot...
  6. W

Yellow Exclamation Mark

I'm not sure that there was a clear answer in any of these responses. Johnny's clothes are one thing, but why does Skippy have any thing? There's no quest for it I can see. Even the mods you put on get the exclamation points. I thought I would equip skippy with the PAX mods to bring down...
  7. W

🎉The Welcome Thread

I have the exact same question about the slow rotors, but I also have questions about almost everything that falls under the inventory in your backpack that is ALSO called cyberware. I get it, they are mods for cyberware, but wth not call it something different from the cyberware they're meant...
  8. W

Brat kabuki side mission directions lead me nowhere

I'm not sure anyone on any thread about anything I've ever asked about any other thing has answered my question so thoroughly. Right arm bro. The thing is pretty effed up and it's not even the first here, but you know, I've seen so much worse in so many more games. I'm digging this thing...
  9. W

Brat kabuki side mission directions lead me nowhere

So, I decided to go back and do some more sides b4 I finish main. One of them was beat on the Brat Kabuki. The map gps got me to fast travel to Charter St in NW of Japantown in Watson. I go up to a building and the directions lead me to a dumpster in a corner. I can see the destination is on a...
  10. W

Important Update

Can ANYBODY, from gamers to CDPR DEVS, tell me what I SHOULD be seeing when I play my physical copy on my old gen Xbox? As in what was so catastrophically failing, that required this bold statement by CDPR. I'm early in, just past getting busted by NCPD for trying to steal the Ray. I've seen...
Top Bottom