Brat kabuki side mission directions lead me nowhere

+
So, I decided to go back and do some more sides b4 I finish main. One of them was beat on the Brat Kabuki. The map gps got me to fast travel to Charter St in NW of Japantown in Watson. I go up to a building and the directions lead me to a dumpster in a corner. I can see the destination is on a floor above me so after I circled the building trying to find an entrance to no avail, I tried to climb. Nothin' Doin'. Is this a timed thing? As in it can only be accomplished at a certain time of day? How would I have known this? Wtfreak am I doing wrong? I'm LV: 24 SC: 33. This a low danger side mish, that I can't even start. I have not tried anything more than restarting and doing another mish first, but still directions take me to the same place.

Ah yeah that stupid marker. The pathing on that is crap. There is a lower staircase that's nearby. But you need to scale the walls and stuff for it to trigger. If you're near that dumpster/underpass. Wrong area.

Yeah that one ist f...d.
Search for this Area and go up the orange Stairs in the Background. Then turn around an you will see a yellow ladder. Climb that.
1612017611398.png

Than go over or under the Pipes.
1612017773383.png

Behind that are orange Constructionstairs that lead to the Fight!
1612017853499.png

View from top of the Building for Reffrence!
1612017924798.png

Good Luck!

I'm not sure anyone on any thread about anything I've ever asked about any other thing has answered my question so thoroughly. Right arm bro. The thing is pretty effed up and it's not even the first here, but you know, I've seen so much worse in so many more games. I'm digging this thing. First game I ever pre-ordered and I'm 47, been doing this for a long while. Wonky issues or not, I really hope they clean it up and build up the community. If they kick out DLC, free or not and I'll keep playing this one til the end of freaking time. Haters love to hate and corporations looking for a reason to sue are like a 14yo boy looking for a reason for an erection. DO NOT GIVE UP ON THIS THING PROJEK RED.

Top Bottom