Recent content by Weatherdragon21

+
  1. Weatherdragon21

Monster Deck Strategies

i don't really wanna do math, so im assuming you have the +8 handbuff leader power here. If i'm correct, fruits of ysgith is much better at thrive decks. note: your deck is mostly fine in low ranks. If its working there, there's not much reason to change it until you get higher and it starts...
  2. Weatherdragon21

Top 10 most annoying cards currently (make a list)

Ehh, some i agree, some i disagree. Cerys 100% belongs on this list though, especially in the lippy decks.
  3. Weatherdragon21

Regis Higher Vampire didn't drain all the boosts

Was there armor on the unit? I've had this happen but just assumed it doesn't go through armor
  4. Weatherdragon21

Developer Stream 04.05.2020

I doubt it. MO has been low tier since SY was introduced. If larva woulda made it super sucessful, and poison/yrden are the reasons its not, then why didn't it dominate right after iron judgment? Poison was way less popular, yrden wasn't meta. Also, while i agree larva is strong, a svalblood...
  5. Weatherdragon21

Monster Deck Strategies

Stick to faction kegs for now, until you at least get 2 of each bronze cards. Then you can switch.
  6. Weatherdragon21

Any tips on dealing with Nilfgaard? Particularly the Tibor Eggebracht/Golem boosting deck

all decks have rock-paper-scissors type weakness. Hyperthin is probably the paper to your rock. Adding in more tall removal if you're running into it a lot isn't bad. At this rank, no one expects geralt. Baron wasn't suggested because of the bleed ability, just the big-body reset. If the...
  7. Weatherdragon21

Please Nerf the Nilfgaard - it's way too imbalanced

All this arguing, and not one person even thought to check the mechanics before saying it makes sense? And before saying Cahir, /the meme card/, is broken? Did you miss the "move to the graveyard" bit on deathwish? Or the actual first thing literally says "eat an allied unit and boost by power...
  8. Weatherdragon21

What is the fun in playing Nilfgaard?

Its almost like seasonal mode isn't supposed to be balanced, because ranked is balanced and its really there for making meme and OP decks that play with the new mechanics. You don't like the seasonal? wait until January. No one is forcing you to play
  9. Weatherdragon21

Roadmap Stream 04.12.2019

Story wise, there used to be 4 crones. The 4th was the whispering hillock, and she was the being that gave the 3 power, then was betrayed by them. So i think you're right on the money.
  10. Weatherdragon21

My thoughts on the seasonal mode (cat) format

eh, i dunno. its interesting. While you know your oppents hand, they have that same information on you. It takes some strategy out but adds a layer of it. Do you play a card from your opponents hand thats worth a lot of points, or disrupt their startegy by burning a combo card? Making your hand...
  11. Weatherdragon21

Unseen Elder blood armor bug.

I'm playing the archas swarm ability, and every time i use it with the skin, it takes ages with no animation to spend the charges. Is any other skins having issues that people should avoid?
  12. Weatherdragon21

On the top of my head that need to be hotfixed

1.i'm betting thats handled since the same problem would arise on new olgried, so they made surre that wouldn't infinite. 2.damage, but not purify/movement proof, so i doubt they'll touch it until maybe next patch if people complain 3.i hate that glitch so much but i think your right on that one
  13. Weatherdragon21

Suggestion: Implement mulligan blacklisting again

RNG is good for card games. The most strategic card games out there need it. It forces you to take risks, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Most importantly makes every game /different/. Gwent already has one of the least draw-RNGs out of all card games (access to half your entire deck...
  14. Weatherdragon21

New Leader Ability Speculation

my monster idea: The Monster of Tufo ( https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/The_Monster_of_Tufo ) order: give a monster unit defender and 4 armor, charges 2 or maybe it spawns itself, has 2 power and 9 armor with defender its lore friendly and does the new mechanics. Annabelle Maiden (...
  15. Weatherdragon21

New Leader Ability Speculation

Honestly i doubt any new leader ability will happen, given they're decoupling leaders and abilities. but i would absolutly love an sk pirate deck, and the NG leader would sound so fun. Honestly i think it'd work because of the thinning spies, so your guaranteed golds if you have a spy dead on...
Top Bottom