Recent content by witcherDK

+
  1. W

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

well it does have bug fixes it has a new movement system a place where you can store you're items so on that front it's a pretty good patch just to my understanding the performance is still horrible but i need to see for myself first.
  2. W

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0) So we are back let's not get this one closed lets keep it About the framerate problems and how it worked out for you in this new patch 1,07 Tell us you're story i will start off by saying i cannot talk about the 1,07 patch yet since im from denmark and...
  3. W

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

lolz dude where have you been the last months? since all we do is complain in here :3
  4. W

you are 1 of the rare then.
  5. W

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

No patch in denmark either disk version ( ps4)
  6. W

When will the lies end ?

They are almost as bad as the development team of the new batman ( pc version)
  7. W

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

lol epic fail still no update for people with disk version .... ( on ps4) wtf is going on CDPR ?
  8. W

patch 1.07.

No patch for people with disk versions wtf are you doing CDPR ( ps4 here)
  9. W

Still no update for people with disk version CDPR wtf are you doing ?
  10. W

It's not out for anyone with disk version they only gave people the update with digital !
  11. W

the patch did not fix the performance issuse at all !!!
  12. W

epic fail !!!!!!!!!!!!! ---------- Updated at 10:39 PM ---------- Then why does batman run flawlessly ? and with better grapichs than pc ? and stable fps ? like i have said a 1000 times it's not about the console it's the developers ? and frankly they suck at making playstation games.
  13. W

lol really the patch dident fix the performance ooooh my god .....................
  14. W

It's not out in denmark yet so i cant tell you :(
Top Bottom