Recent content by Yimimura

+
  1. Yimimura

Achievments not unlocking on GOG

HOOO thanks, so the mod "no Intro Video" make that problem too i guess. Cloud Save seem fixed, not achievments unlock tho (rough landing not triggering)
  2. Yimimura

Ok so, if i disable all mods, the sync seem to works again. Tho, even only activating "Cyber Engine Tweaks" make it not work anymore. It's strange since i used it when i got my last achievment but it look like mods are the culprit.
  3. Yimimura

I have activated the cross progression, tho there's no "cloud" icon. When i press the "cross save" button at the bottom there's an error saying i didn't used GOG 2 Launcher (strange since i'm launching it with GOG Galaxy 2). I noticed tho that the "heavy load" error for the sync is shown in GOG...
  4. Yimimura

I don't think i have a save old enough for I am the Law, tho i tried a lot to get Rough Landing without success.
  5. Yimimura

I have a problem with GoG not acknowleding 3 achievments i should have unlocked recently: - Rough Landing - I am the law Stacked a LOT (12 knocked down alive enemies) before landing on they does not trigger the achievment. Finished all the jobs (got the reward for Cyberpsycho Sighting). Both...
  6. Yimimura

DLSS 2.2.11 works miracles (Remember to update Nvidia Drivers)

Don't know about rasterization, but with and without ray tracing i have this. So probably rasterization, how do i test this ?
  7. Yimimura

DLSS 2.2.11 works miracles (Remember to update Nvidia Drivers)

Just installed DLSS 2.4.12. It fixed almost all the blinkings reflections on white metal parts. Now the only problem i get is (and i had it with 2.3.4) is some glass textures are not clear, they look blurry like if it was not clear glass, for some, it seem logic, but sometime it's glass of...
  8. Yimimura

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

Found a CTD bug when crafting, easy to reproduce: Craft an iconic weapon to higher tier, click on "upgrade" tab, game crash.
  9. Yimimura

I found something weird

Ho wow !! Someone else found it ! I feel less alone now.
  10. Yimimura

Crafting randomization not working

Since 1.6, when i craft items, i don't get random attack & skin for weapon. Before that, i could craft multiple items, and they got random stats & skin. Has an example, if i craft 5 baseball bat, i always get the same yellow baseball bat icon, with same damage, and stats (crit / bleed)...
  11. Yimimura

Dual Wielding, the ultimate Handgun ability.

Got body maxed out, can open locked doors with bare hands, but can't dual wield shotguns. Feel sad.
  12. Yimimura

Wardrobe item bug

Gonna do that report, thanks.
  13. Yimimura

Wardrobe item bug

Really old save older than 1.5, but clean install (changed PC between 1.12 and 1.6, not played between, not modded before, only changed bindings.
  14. Yimimura

Wardrobe item bug

Got some mods but none that add armors or cloths, maybe it's from https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/4250 but i doubt it. And got that one from a loot on an ennemy (only mods i'm using are the ones that enhance perfs and modify camera)
  15. Yimimura

Wardrobe item bug

Found an Inner Torso that glitch in the wardrobe: When i add it, the "glitch transition" when equipping stay a lot longer then the inner torso isn't visible:
Top Bottom