Recent content by yuikami

+
  1. Y

post-game depression. CDPR why why WHY would you do this???

That really hits me hard in the heart... it's really depressing :'( I was hoping to at least see L-san still hanging out there like he said so may be we can get some sad drink and play Gwent together... but no, it was sad and empty!!!
  2. Y

Witcher sections recreated in Witcher 3?

Omg yes, I literary tears when I visited Kaer Morhen, it brings back so much memory I want to play Witcher 1 again. The feels!!!!!
  3. Y

The most intense situations you've gotten your self into. [May contain spoilers]

The most intense situations you've gotten your self into. [May contain spoilers] Out of curiosity, and I'm sure I'm not the only one panic over situation like these; 1) Boat sinks in the middle of the ocean. I swear I was having the race of my life swimming Geralt's arms off away from the...
  4. Y

FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

Hello! I was just reading some old news about there's going to be only 2 expansions, one with more quest to do in Velen, another one with a completely new map. Why stop there? The Witcher 3 fufills all I've ever wanted for RPG, especially with my #1 favorite series like The Witcher. The second...
  5. Y

Visit our booth at Gamescom 2013 and receive a free Witcher 3 t-shirt!

Thank you guysss I miss you tooo ;3;/ So glad to see familiar faces! So good to be back <3
  6. Y

Playing other games

I've been badly hooked on Warframe, really fun game, great developers, great community, grinding+farming like hell though. Other than that just waiting for Saints Row IV to be released on my side of the world T_T [still following TW news in the shadow though XD]
  7. Y

Which character from W1 and W2 are you most excited to see in W3 and why?( with poll)

Vernon Roche!... because Vernon Roche! :D
  8. Y

Girls Chamber

Peekaboo! I miss you guys ;w;/
  9. Y

Visit our booth at Gamescom 2013 and receive a free Witcher 3 t-shirt!

I wish I could go 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。
  10. Y

Phillipa Eilheart vs Dethmold

Uncle Dethmold :D! All in that vid!
  11. Y

More Paper Craft?

;w; Thank you guys -feels guilty- I.. I gotta stop playing too much games... halp ;3;
  12. Y

Caption this!

:D
  13. Y

W2 poster

Ohh these are so nice and badass *o*!
  14. Y

Nothing personal, Demawend.....

Superbb XD I always love your lineart
  15. Y

Thank you!

You guys are so adorablee /;w;/ Thank you and Love chu too <3 ข