More Paper Craft?

+
www.thewitcher.com/papercrafts.zip
Here you have Zoltan and the other papercraft :D
Sorry i'm from Polish and my English is bad :p

What about making Yarpen and his warhammer or Succubus? :) Or Kayran or dragon would be interesting :D Only an idea, you've got a great potential man ;)

Maybe I'm completely stupid, but I have problems with completing Draug. Especially legs. Can someone help me with some pictures? :(

Done - don't worry about that

Oh, come on Yuikami! We are still waiting for your Saskia and more papercrafts

Your works are awesome, do not let it go because of Minecraft :D

Babik said:
Done - don't worry about that

If you made it, can you post some pictures? I was never fully satisfied with mine. There is something wrong with his legs.
This is how it looks:
Babik said:

I'm sorry, but I haven't got any experience with posting images here. So I hope, it will be OK... But I'm not sure if this draugh legs are correct...

If you have trouble with Geralt's back scabard this is how i attached it

after i get some batteries for my cam ill post my collection so far

is anyone beside me still waiting for yuikami to come back and finish the remainning papercratfs? Saskia?

Since no one has posted it here - these are another two official papercrafts to complete the collection.
And now we know how tall should be dwarfen doll.

yeah zoltan and dark geralt are included in the link provided above officially by CDP

Since there are no offcial Dragon Papercrafts, I thought some of you perhaps would like to try this model (based on a rather forgettable Anime version of "Tales of Earthsea", but the design is cool... :) ).

Mind you ^^THIS ONE^^ is not easy to assemble, you have to braCe yourself with patience. But anyone interested, just PM me any e-mail address, I 'll send you the blueprints in a file.

yuikami said:

I don't have anymore space left... x_x\
Bad news I gotta get out of my room [Noessssss!!] to buy more card papers...
I'll be burned alive if I leave my sanctuary~~~

Is that a Geralt doll next to Geralts statue and the dice?

Can anyone tell me if the figure in the post above is an actuall real figure/doll of Geralt?

As far as i knew mo Geralt dolls were released

thanks

Unapproved by me since user's opened another post in the board and got my reply http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/35131-geralt-figuredoll-released/ (secondchildren)

luki51 said:
Hey guys can some one give me the link to the big monster from the witcher 2 premum pack

polska tesz pisce
If you registred your TW2 on GOG.com, you can download graphic file and print it.

Jeśli zarejestrowałeś swój egzemplarz Wiedźmina 2 na GOG.com, możesz za darmo pobrać plik graficzny i go wydrukować.

Top Bottom