Recent content by Zsolt86

+
  1. Z

PS4 pro 1.62 Multiple Issues

I just got a private message from them, that they are not really willing to care about forum entries, only the officially submitted tickets...
  2. Z

Sorry, but if you had some technical issues in ticketing system, don't expect disappointed customers to re-submit the tickets. They most likely won't unfurtunately. For a QA in the dev-team it would take 30-60 mins to go through the last 2-3 forum topics and submitting the tickets in-house.
  3. Z

Well, analysis of PS4 Pro HDR mode says, it is not even a true HDR, but just some pseudo-HDR: It as suspicious for me as on my not very high, but still not very entry-level TV HDR looks worse than the vanilla W3. In case of other, good HDR games it is not the case. I don't know, why CDPR pushed...
  4. Z

1.61 PS4 Pro Geralt's hair turning black in caves.

Sad. Is this bug valid in 1080p mode too?
  5. Z

The Witcher 3 patch for PS4 and PS4 Pro is out!

No argue about the style. Some people went too far for sure. I only wanted to point out that if such trouble happens, better communication is needed from the company to deal with the disappointed customers. If they take a lesson from this, this is all good. I haven't read any serious complaints...
  6. Z

narukun I don't think that cdpr wants to aim to be in the same "league". Until now they did way better. But anyway. If one company treats customers bad, it doesn't mean that the other can too. Just don't buy games from ubi if you think, they are like this. As I'll also not buy from cdpr if they...
  7. Z

Please don't apologize in name of others. Cdpr is not doing favor with updates, we paid money for this game. It is a contract. They broke the game twice and took 7 month to fix all this without any valuable communication to their customers! So I'm sorry, but bad opinions were reasonable. Maybe...
Top Bottom