Search results

+
  1. G

Concerning Headphones

Concerning Headphones I'm interested in moving from the dirt cheap (<$5) ear-bud market to a more "quality" pair of headphones. Nothing professional or more expensive than a solid graphics card, but a decent pair of headphones that are comfortable and provide good sound. Any suggestions as...
  2. G

The Making of Geralt

The Making of Geralt I thought this was far to hilarious not to share. The picture was done by a Mr./Ms. SchroedingersCat @ moddb The figure is Justin Timberlake's, haha. webpage
  3. G

Mad Max The Video Game

Mad Max The Video Game Mad Max Let's put aside our ding-a-ling moots, unlace our corsets and slap on a pair of buttless chaps. Its time to rally around everyone's favorite one shoulder pad hero! That's right, the character responsible for one of the greatest movie introductions is coming...
  4. G

Who is you favorite member of The Fellowship?

Who is you favorite member of The Fellowship? Whether you love him for his dashing looks in the film, or his characterization in the books, who do you choose as your favorite among the fellowship? Its shoot from the hit say what you feel no matter the reason. A favorite is a favorite...
  5. G

Chocolate: Who are You?

Chocolate: Who are You? You can learn a lot from a man's handshake, the way he walks, his spouse, how he takes his coffee, what he reads, etc. But how about his...or her or course, chocolate preference? I along with such notable gents as Augustus, Sir Issac Newton and Geralt of Rivia, enjoy a...
  6. G

Deus Ex: Human Defiance is a game

Deus Ex: Human Defiance is a game Just saw this in the Cyberpunk Forum. Tomorrow is April 1, but who knows. Not sure if this merits its own thread but it looks like we'll now tomorrow. A very clever person noted: vs
  7. G

TW Forum Tech Support: Editing Posts

TW Forum Tech Support: Editing Posts I apologize for this thread, as it feels just absurd, but maybe someone is having similar trouble. Moderators, feel free to throw this into the ether if need be I simply just cannot edit my posts. A small petty trouble, but it can be pretty annoying. I...
  8. G

So, who's your favorite Pokemon?

So, who's your favorite Pokemon? That's right! I'm looking at YOU, past, present and want-to-be Pokemon trainers. Which little guy, or big, do you like best? Who would place at your side in a clutch moment? Don't like the knew Pokemon? Does the thought of the new Pokemon X and Y game make...
  9. G

Insane Mod: Death in the Night

Insane Mod: Death in the Night Hello all. Thought I'd continue on my journey to complete insane mod. Yesterday, I saved in Flotsam before going on the do the Troll quest. This morning when I opened up the game all my saves were declared dead. Has anyone heard or had this happen to them? Did...
  10. G

Steam VC Redist Package

Steam VC Redist Package Hope I haven't thrown a useless thread in the barrel. Anyway, my computer to install Microsoft VC Redist Package every-time I run TW2 on steam? I can't seem to use a shortcut to activate the game either. It still plays after installing, but I doubt this is normal...
  11. G

Hidden Sword Properties, or imagination?

Hidden Sword Properties, or imagination? Hello all! Just a quick question. Has anyone heard, discovered, noticed, etc. some sort of hidden trait in any of the swords in the game? Caerme does not seem to give a damn if my opponent is blocking with his sword. Instead of my blade flying back...
  12. G

Bruxa...With Proper Names!

Bruxa...With Proper Names! Hello all! I as wondering if the clever and knowledgeable among you, well, anyone really, knew what exactly is going on with the Bruxa (at least they look like Bruxa) that...guards?...lives?...at the large tree just after you cross the river into the area with the...
  13. G

Adda a Monster?

Adda a Monster? Using my mystical powers I have temporarily put Geralt's battle with the Stiga on hold. Why? I am thinking of tearing that monster up. Way back when in the Outskirts, during the drama surrounding Abigal (hmm...Abigal, Alina, Adda, Alvin...) when Geralt, my Geralt was...
  14. G

Abigal/Celina Questions

Abigal/Celina Questions I have tried and tried to give Celina the ring of Immortals only to have her end every attempt mauling Gerlat's face. I know there a few topics on trying to give her the ring and nothing happening, but I could not find anything for my situation other than one or two...
Top Bottom