Mad Max The Video Game

+
Mad Max The Video Game

Mad Max

Let's put aside our ding-a-ling moots, unlace our corsets and slap on a pair of buttless chaps.

Its time to rally around everyone's favorite one shoulder pad hero! That's right, the character responsible for one of the greatest movie introductions is coming to a video game near you, on several platforms: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4...but not PC? Time to take the studio to the Thunderdome.

Glaroug said:
Mad Max

Let's put aside our ding-a-ling moots, unlace our corsets and slap on a pair of buttless chaps.

Its time to rally around everyone's favorite one shoulder pad hero! That's right, the character responsible for one of the greatest movie introductions is coming to a video game near you, on several platforms: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4...but not PC? Time to take the studio to the Thunderdome.

What? i have read everywhere that it's going to PC's aswell

Game is also coming to PC, judging by their last game, Just Cause 2, optimization was great, and the huuugeeeeee world awesome as hell, now they are doing a Mad Max game, this is going to be crazy :D

I'm mildly surprised they managed to put the steering wheel on the correct side of the V8 interceptor. Usually they forget details like that. (intro clip from MM2)

The blurb - a lone warrior who must embark on a perilous journey after his Interceptor is stolen by a deadly gang of marauders. A reluctant hero with an instinct for survival, Max wants nothing more than to leave the madness behind and find solace in the storied “Plains of Silence” - sounds a fair bit like the start/ending of MM3 with a large chunk of MM2 for the 'raiders'.

I suspect a thinly veiled Wez or Humungus will show up as a boss enemy, though I doubt Aunty will be in it other than as possible eye candy.

I just hope they will not fuck it up. And also I hope Max will have Mel face and more important his voice. But I have bad feeling he will not :(

Top Bottom