Search results

+
  1. C

Am i the only one who's excitement for W3 is starting to fizzle out?

Fear not, pal- if the game doesn't live up to your expectation, at least you'll have the comfort of unloading all that hate on these forums; after all, that's why they were recently renovated- to prepare them for any inevitable butthurt ahead. Yes, the butthurt is always inevitable, for it's the...
  2. C

Dirt.

I think this nails it, really. The environments should look natural, depending on their location, socioeconomic status etc.; they shouldn't have unnecessary elements simply to have details.
  3. C

Am i the only one who's excitement for W3 is starting to fizzle out?

Lol, say that with a straight face when the game is released :] Personally, I am perma-excited for this shiz because all the news I've previously read indicates it's going to be possibly the best RPG EVAR. So yeah, pretty exciting, if you ask me :]
  4. C

No Steam, please!

Steam can act unreliably at times, whether you want to play online or not, so it's understandable that some people have complaints. But like others have said, you will be able to buy the game DRM-free, so yay :] There is literally nothing about this game that doesn't excite me.
  5. C

No mandatory internet or social feature please.

I like the idea of swapping stories :] Maybe like talking with other players on a mic, and having the ability to choose which players you can mute or not.
  6. C

Saw Blade Runner first time since childhood

Ninja please, I don't need your shield.
  7. C

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

Something something reject your reality and substitute my own.
  8. C

Saw Blade Runner first time since childhood

I haven't see it either, it's okay- safety in numbers.
  9. C

All Quiet On The Eastern Front - The Rant-Thread

I am guessing that we'll get some news in Games Com '14 because they already did a Witcher 3 gameplay demo and promo trailer, so they might do a CP2077 promo trailer and Witcher 3 gameplay demo for the public. Or if nothing in '14, then in '15 at least, for CP2077. So, yeah, we'll...just have...
  10. C

No mandatory internet or social feature please.

I think there might be social aspects in this game, like maybe players can interact in a bar or something, and trade stories, hints or items, but I doubt that CDPR will make them mandatory, for reasons already stated by others.
  11. C

Damn straight :p And nice level up yourself! Okay. And the winner is... ME! Because I said so.
  12. C

Feel ashamed for sharing a name with one of the coolest autobots ever?
  13. C

Romance in TW2 and Geralt's integrity.

About Cynthia: yes, she's a spy. So what? Geralt doesn't have allegiance to the North or to any Northern kings, and so doesn't have to care about mingling with foreign agents. About Triss: Geralt's devotion to Triss in TW or TW2 is entirely dependent on player choice, and as such other players...
  14. C

The Witcher Adventure Game to be published by Fantasy Flight Games

This game sounds awesome! 2014 is going to be a great year :] Also, that's a damn fine picture, Marcin :p
  15. C

While the forums were down...

AYE! Victory till death! But I am also okay with funnel cakes. Mmm, funnel cakes.
  16. C

Combat in The Witcher 3

I understand the concern. But I think they also mentioned a harder modes for players who want a challenge, and also since this is a Witcher game, we can expect to use the full spectrum of Geralt's witcher abilities in a hard mode and be challenged. I remember reading that having the player feel...
  17. C

Nice, I would have expected longer. Everything is so shiny! And New!
  18. C

Shall we have....VAMPIRES?

I would be up for Vampires if it helps Sard work out his, er, issues with them :]
  19. C

Yeah, it was Flashheart! :] I am okay with either one, but I like Silverbolt more :p
  20. C

Haha, how long were the forums down? It's looks awesome, I am loving the face lift :]
Top Bottom