Search results

+
  1. D

Constant bug, no idea how this keeps happening

Hello chooms! Been playing this game since day 1 and never had this issue until the last patch. Basically, there’s this car that keeps popping out from nowhere, sometimes out of thin air, flipping, dropping from nowhere and crashing right next to Lizzie’s bar. occurs everytime I drive by...
  2. D

Blood and wine excessive pop-in and shadow issues, please advise.

Hi all, I'm having a strange issue ever since I started blood and wine, issue that weren't as egregious in the main game. Basically, various objects and textures in the game, specifically blood and wine would randomly appear and disappear. I've encountered several bridges in blood and wine that...
  3. D

strange issues so far, help CDPR

strange issues so far, help CDPR Just loaded up new game plus with blood and wine installed and noticed the "Balanced diet" skill under the general skills tab. But, there's no way to tell what it actually does because all I get is this "$$$!$!" from the tool tip. Even weirder is that...
  4. D

A video to give a glimpse into how much love CDPR poured into this game.

A video to give a glimpse into how much love CDPR poured into this game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vzzPB6PRsE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMWW31FVCy0 Notice the idle animations for random npc? The amount of detail the developers poured into this game is borderline insane. The...
  5. D

Want to know more about Geralt's voice actor Doug Cockle? Interview time!

Want to know more about Geralt's voice actor Doug Cockle? Interview time! Found this interview with Doug Cockle on youtube, not sure if this has been posted but this has some great stuff especially details about a quest that had to be looked over due to how upsetting it could have been. CDPR...
  6. D

Please developers, stop breaking the game any further. Just fix bugs and such, enough with the "optimizations"

Please developers, stop breaking the game any further. Just fix bugs and such, enough with the "optimizations" apologies mods, please delete this thread. It's kinda pointless at this point
  7. D

Given how forthcoming CDp guys are about most things, the fact that no one talks about this issue is bizzare.

Given how forthcoming CDp guys are about most things, the fact that no one talks about this issue is bizzare. I love CDP, I do and I love Witcher 3, but how come no one has acknowledged the severe pop in issues that is plaguing this game? Npcs and bandits literally pop into existence right in...
  8. D

The Damien Monnier appreciation thread

The Damien Monnier appreciation thread I just watched the gametrailers interview with Damien Monnier along with other interviews with the guy. He seems like the most chillest guy out there. Really passionate and honest. He is not just some dull, bland corporate drone the big publishers like to...
  9. D

redkit slows to a crawl after loading world

redkit slows to a crawl after loading world why does this happen? I run witcher 2 fine on my gtx 460. But redkit crawls when I load a map. what could be wrong?
  10. D

An idea for a mod/quest (also a call to modders)

An idea for a mod/quest (also a call to modders) Hi guys, I tried the red kit but to be honest, I was overwhelmed by the beast. Definitely not what I pictured it to be in my mind (I was expecting something akin to the simplicity of the far cry 3 editor). Kudos to Cd projekt though, I love...
Top Bottom