Search results

+
  1. Y

Cyberpunk 2077's Gameplay?

Thank you for this post, I am deeply concerned over the gameplay of this game. I also got this feeling that the more we see about the game the more the hype goes down. I'll still buy it day 1, I love CDPR and The Witcher 3 will forever be in my top 3 games ever so I have faith. But then it hit...
  2. Y

Quest Bugs: Prologue Treasure Hunts

Playing 1.31(A) version of the Game of the year edition and this bug is still up, already looted everything, but got all the chests except the locked one before getting the key, then I got the key and looted the remaining one but the quest won't clear or complete. I still have the yellow circle...
  3. Y

Can't finish "Temerian Valuables" quest on PC

I posted this in the other 2 threads "Playing 1.31(A) version of the Game of the year edition and this bug is still up, already looted everything, but got all the chests except the locked one before getting the key, then I got the key and looted the remaining one but the quest won't clear or...
  4. Y

Temerian Valuables Quest Bug.

Playing 1.31(A) version of the Game of the year edition and this bug is still up, already looted everything, but got all the chests except the locked one before getting the key, then I got the key and looted the remaining one but the quest won't clear or complete. I still have the yellow circle...
  5. Y

So patch 1.05 was today?

So patch 1.05 was today? When is it releasing? I have been waiting like a week to continue the main quest since I got the Pyres of Novigrad bug :(
  6. Y

[MAJOR SPOILERS] I just finished the game....

Well, I made a post for this same thing. I got the ending where Ciri dies, Geralt dies in pain and all is dark and sad. Would really like to share your feelings but when I finished this game after 30+ hours and 7 books I got this ending and I didnt wanted to touch it anymore. Really upsets me.
  7. Y

Witcher 3 - one of the BEST ENDINGS! SPOILERS and GUIDE.

The only different choice I got from you is that I invited Ciri to drink instead of the snowball, so I got the ending where she dies and Geralts dies to some drowners in the swamps. Logics.
  8. Y

Heavily dissapointed with the ending "system"

There are 3 endings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r08I_h1TBE Ciri lives in 2 of them and dies in the 3rd one. My reason to create this post was to express dissapointment in how it is decided what ending you get. Since is not that you make a "bad" or "evil" choice, is simply that ... I have...
  9. Y

Heavily dissapointed with the ending "system"

Heavily dissapointed with the ending "system" The game was sold as the final Chapter of Geralt of Rivia, ok. Amazing game, ok. So now I spent like 30 hours in the main storyline, protecting and caring about Ciri and trying to make the choices I think Geralt would have. I don't cheat...
  10. Y

Bug on "Contract: Mysterious Tracks"

Bug on "Contract: Mysterious Tracks" SPOILER ALERT: After you explore the cave with your witcher senses, the quest asks you to grab the creature excrements as bait, you get them and then it points you 4 locations to spread the bait. Problem is the quest jumps from picking excrements...
  11. Y

Download the main theme from "The Sword of Destiny" trailer!

Please someone do a house/dance remix it would be awesome. LERELEH LERELERELEH LERELEH LEHEHE REH REH HEI (And pitbull in the background)
  12. Y

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - VGX Trailer

I saw the trailer like 6 times on youtube and gametrailers, and even though I felt excited I got the feeling that something I was missing, Then I downloaded the HD version.... and HOLY S#@4 MOTHER F~#@ CHRIST. I play battlefield 4, arkham origins, metro and I have seen killzone shadows fall and...
Top Bottom