Search results

+
  1. T

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

I really had no problem with the game being FPP mainly, even though I prefer TPP in RPGs, but what on earth made them come up with the decision to have all cutscenes be FPP too? One of the most fun things in RPGs for me and many other is character customization and seeing that customization in...
  2. T

Best "political" ending?

Best "political" ending? So, the way I see it, there's only bad endings politically, but which is the smallest evil? Obviously, Radovid is the worst choice and has to die, no question about that, so that leaves two options. On my first playthrough I went with the Temeria/Nilfgaard...
  3. T

"Turn and Face the Strange" - Triss' map?

"Turn and Face the Strange" - Triss' map? I'm at the stage in the Quest where it tells me to check Triss' map, but I can't find it anywhere in my inventory. What does it look like and where do I find it? [EDIT] Never mind, I'm an idiot, found it. Looked exactly like the arrest...
  4. T

Weird bug: cannot loot remaining oil recipes

Weird bug: cannot loot remaining oil recipes So, on my second playthrough, I now decided to get all the remaining available recipes, before proceeding in the story (Isle of Mists). Anyway, whenever I try to loot a chest or container that is supposed to hold one of the recipes I still need (I...
  5. T

New (Steam) achievements not working yet?

New (Steam) achievements not working yet? So, saw the new achievements, tried the Gwent one (winning a round with 187+ strength, won with 191), didn't get it. So they don't work yet? Thought at least the ones that are general and not expansion-related should work now that they're implemented...
  6. T

New Game+ / Death March

New Game+ / Death March So, I did my first playthrough on Blood and Broken Bones, which means I still need the achievements for Death March and New Game+. Anyway, wanted to start a new game, first it asked me what difficulty, so I selected Death March. 2 steps after that it asked me whether to...
  7. T

Superior Swallow and Vitriol

Superior Swallow and Vitriol To craft the Superior Swallow you need to Vitriol, but the game only lets you craft one at a time ("you already have that"), so how am I supposed to craft the Superior Swallow? Seems like a major oversight, to be honest, and should be fixed asap! ---------- Updated...
  8. T

XP Bug: mod fixes it?

XP Bug: mod fixes it? Just saw this on the nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/119/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fwitcher3%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D119%26preview%3D&pUp=1 So, I have no idea about programming, so no idea what he's showing us there in the...
  9. T

So will the patch come today or not?

So will the patch come today or not? Regardless of the fact that I'm already mad as hell about the XP hotfix delay, at least give us the date for the patch now. So will it be released today or will I have to play something else AGAIN today?
Top Bottom