Search results

+
  1. M

Ps 5 patch?

If CDPR said "very soon", you can expect it to come between January to December..
  2. M

Crossbows are pointless: either make them stronger or remove them altogether

Well, I might have used when I was forced to..
  3. M

When are we going to get a patch for console?

My advice is just forget about the game on consoles for now. CDPR always have been super slow with TW3 patches (consoles). That said, and considering the awkward Cyberpunk launch on last gen, I guess they don't care too much about console players..
  4. M

Frame rate/stutter/pop-in issues PS5

More than 20 days after the launch and there's not a single console patch. I wouldn't even bother to reach the CDPR support. Just forget about the game for now. CDPR is always super slow with console patches.
  5. M

Ps5 visual issues

Please stop this nonsense. I have never ever needed to "clear the cache" for any game on consoles and I've been doing this since the 80's. There is too many issues with TW3 next gen upgrade that needed to be addressed.
  6. M

The Witcher 3 PS5 4.00 issue list and wishlist

I think you can set the vibration intensity. It could solve your problem. It worth trying, I guess.
  7. M

All common bugs on PS5

It doesn't matter if they release the patches at the same time if they take eons to release it. That's the point. From all the devs I'm used to, CDPR is the one that delay the most.
  8. M

All common bugs on PS5

Well, I would have no problems to blame the holidays for the delay if that wasn't the CDPR usual "modus operandi"..
  9. M

All common bugs on PS5

I wonder how many weeks more we'll have to wait for a console patch. CDPR always makes console players waiting forever for a patch that MAYBE would fix poor performance..
  10. M

Maybe the crashes are more likely to happen on RT mode.
  11. M

I'm facing a lot of crashes on PS5. Not to mention the low performance on RT mode. It's really annoying how CDPR always takes so long to release a console patch. It have been like this since it's original release, back in 2015.
  12. M

Crossbows are pointless: either make them stronger or remove them altogether

I couldn't care less about crossbows. I have spent countless hours on my first playthrough and never used it. Not once..
  13. M

My guess is because when playing we get a lot of fast camera movements, even though we are stand still. I don't have too many issues when playing games with lesser camera movements, like soccer or other slow paced games.
  14. M

I'll definitely wait for a RT patch. Aside from the fact that RT mode is way more beautiful, believe it or not, I have "motion sickness" and most of the 60fps games makes me sick and I feel nauseous..
  15. M

I agree. I really want to play it with RT enable, but bro... the performance is unacceptable. Really, really bad..
  16. M

The one bad thing about CDPR is that they take eons to deliver patch.
  17. M

RT mode has a really bad performance right now. There are some times I feel the game runs at 15 fps. And it seems that it almost never runs at 30fps locked. That's really disappointing
  18. M

FPS drops on PS5

I really want to enjoy the game on RT mode (PS5), but the frame rate is unacceptable. Most of the time it's below 30 fps, wich makes the game stuttering as hell. I hope they patch it asap..
  19. M

The Witcher 3 patch for PS4 and PS4 Pro is out!

Give up, guys. They will not tell us about the release date and even if they say something you can never trust CDPR's word.
  20. M

The Witcher 3 patch for PS4 and PS4 Pro is out!

You're wrong. It is broken since day one. I remember a lot of people weren't able to finish some missions even before the first patch. You said you didn't have any issues. Ok! Lucky you! But it doesn't mean that a lot of people didn't have problems. Anyway, that discussion is pointless...
Top Bottom