Search results

+
  1. mrbenbenben

The sound system is broken (multiple sounds missing)

Actually, the most annoying thing that bugs me currently is the sound system. Missing sounds that I found: 1. After you perform certain action, the footsteps sound will disappear until you reload or restart. (action that make character not correctly land) 2. When you push out the cable to...
  2. mrbenbenben

Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

My fps drops more and more over time. In the first hour, It's full 60 fps. Then one hour later, 50 fps, then 40 fps... And both my cpu and gpu are perfectly fine with only 60°C below, gpu was only using 70%. My system is 5900x + 3080 + 32G RAM win10
  3. mrbenbenben

[Bug Report] Missing Footsteps Sound (PC)

Everytime I load a game during gameplay, the footsteps sound will disappear. I had to close and restart the game to fix this. That's real pain in the ass. please fix it.
  4. mrbenbenben

I repainted a Geralt figure (Grandmaster Ursine ver)

why would u think that?:ROFLMAO:
  5. mrbenbenben

Most of them are acrylic. I kinda sealed the head, but haven't sealed the body yet.
  6. mrbenbenben

I bought this figure half years ago. (Geralt Grandmaster Ursine from Dark horse) Great sculpturing, but the paint job is suck. (Pretty much what u can get from a $40 figure) So I decided to repaint it, and here is the result, hope you like it.:LOL: Here is my twitter thread: (Click to view...
  7. mrbenbenben

Anti-Aliasing is pretty bad (PC) (Mostly Ultra graphics)

It would be nice to have the option to choose TXAA:ROFLMAO:
  8. mrbenbenben

Media, News & Previews Thread

Even if Naughty Dog announce that they cancel TLOU2, I would be less depressed, and I love TLOU. That's how depressed I am right now.
  9. mrbenbenben

FP VS TP - perspective matters

That’s exactly what I’m going through right now.
  10. mrbenbenben

FP VS TP - perspective matters

I think Witcher3 will still be the best RPG even after CP2077 come out, just because it’s a 3rd freaking person game.
  11. mrbenbenben

Bugs that really bug me in Blood & Wine so far.

Bugs that really bug me in Blood & Wine so far. Hey, guys. I love Blood and Wine. But there're just a few bugs that really annoying. Here is the list: 1. Can't lock-on same as many other players. 2. Can't place the Reginald figurine. (There's a jug on the platform.) 3. Roach's mane will...
  12. mrbenbenben

Will the 'Novigrad, Closed City II' quest failed bug be fixed in the next patch???

Will the 'Novigrad, Closed City II' quest failed bug be fixed in the next patch??? :sleepy: First of all, I've already completed this quest without failing anything. I'm 100% sure. Why? Because this bug happened before, dude! / The first time it happened after I patched the previous major...
  13. mrbenbenben

Why the heck there is nobody fixing the undying werewolf BUG in "Skellige Most Wanted"?

Why the heck there is nobody fixing the undying werewolf BUG in "Skellige Most Wanted"? I always like CDPR, but this time I'm kind of disappointed dude. Lots of people encountered this bug, but nothing fix yet. This is the only thing that keeps me from finishing all the side quest. I...
  14. mrbenbenben

Hotfix 1.06 Out Now on PC!

All I ask is a storage in every inn..............please guys..... I beg you.... why did you remove the storage feature that witcher 1 & witcher 2 both have. :facepalm: why??????? what is the point of it?????? It's so cruel to make me sell my equipment
  15. mrbenbenben

Here's a bug joke...

Here's a bug joke... Everytime I enter the pause menu, everybody gets wet... and raindrops disappear every time I load a savegame. hope the upcoming 1.03 patch for ps4 will fix it
Top Bottom