Search results

+
  1. M

Boat anybody?

Boat anybody? Hey anybody wanna do some request for simple boat edits? I started with my clean boat mod ;) (please no cloth edit requests) https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2716/?tab=2&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fwitcher3%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D2716&pUp=1
  2. M

Replacing Characters...some progress

Replacing Characters...some progress Last night I tried to replace Geralts face with a completely new mesh... after some heavy fails i achieved some quite nice result... apart from eyes and some earish texturefails its ok yet^^ next step is replacing full body :D Any help or information to...
  3. M

[MOD] Geralt Nvidia Fanboy now with GTX 980 Ti

[MOD] Geralt Nvidia Fanboy now with GTX 980 Ti Hello...just wanted to share my mod... not lorefriendly but somehow fun :D get the mod here...Geralt NVIDIA Tatoo and GTX 980 Ti Pendant
  4. M

[HELP PLEASE] Blender Bug?

[HELP PLEASE] Blender Bug? Hello, when i am modeling gaps like the hat you see on the pic...then its always shiieeed ingame...but in blender it looks ok... does anybody have a solution?
  5. M

[Please Help] Blender issue, unwanted object translucency (kindof)

[Please Help] Blender issue, unwanted object translucency (kindof) Hello, I want to create models for the game by myself but there WAS a big issue with my blender models... SOLUTION IN LAST VIDEO ---------- Updated at 10:12 PM ---------- ---------- Updated at 10:20 PM ---------- Ok...
  6. M

Novigrad Christmas Tree (modding contest?)

Novigrad Christmas Tree (modding contest?) Hello... Because I have no favorite character in the game but wanted to participate in the mod contest, I decided to christmasify the City of Novigrad. So I hope this counts for the Christmas Witcher Mod Contest as my favorite place Mod. This Mod...
  7. M

Visitor from Hyrule

Visitor from Hyrule Mod is out...download it as long as possible^^ HYRULE COSTUME MOD Whole mod is made as DLC so there wont be any conflicts :D Is a Link Costume mod... all Signs and art looking like Zelda in this video belongs to nintendo... I dont own any of them and I am NOT supported...
  8. M

The Tutorial Compendium

The Tutorial Compendium As it happens that the nice tutorials posted here get lost, I decided to collect all tutorials in one thread. First to mention are the basic tools that modders might need. ---Witcher 3 official Modkit NEW-- latest release 1.30 --NEW ----Modkitchen // by vervurax...
  9. M

[Need Help] with transparent Normal Maps

[Need Help] with transparent Normal Maps Hello... Because I do a Weapons Mod I recently found out that normal map transparency creates (however) the specular shine on weapons. So I wonder if anybody can tell me how to create transparent normalmaps LIKE THAT: (note: not only the background it...
  10. M

Are we allowed to use things like that?

Are we allowed to use things like that? are we generally allowed to things like that for mods?
  11. M

[MOD] The usable NPC Weapons Mod

[MOD] The usable NPC Weapons Mod Hello folks... Mod is out...download if you like NPC Weapons Mod during working on the Epic Swords Mod I stumbled upon the possebility to make many NPC weapons usable...so I created a mod But because working on stats for every item all Weapons have the same...
  12. M

How does this Lua zlib thing for exporting texture.cache work?

How does this Lua zlib thing for exporting texture.cache work? Hello... I just want to change ingame icons and therefore I need to extract texture.cache... So one in the forum said I would need this lua zlib stuff and the unpack_textures.lua... now I got and lua.exe....but what to do with...
  13. M

Launching the games takes 1 minute...help please

Launching the games takes 1 minute...help please Hello... since Patch 1.10 when I launch my game it takes about 1 minute fromt the first click until the gamestart to launch... I already deleted the bin folder and loaded it new from gog but problem is still there... Please help me because I am...
  14. M

Witcher 3 Modding video tutorial series

Witcher 3 Modding video tutorial series Hello folks... because I was bored I have started making video tutorials for modding the game... first three videos are up and more to come... next videos will be: Modding Tutorial Playlist UPDATE:03. October 2016 NOW 10 VIDEOS suggestions are...
  15. M

The Epic Swords Mod

The Epic Swords Mod Hey anybody interested in some custom swords? Katana mod released :D (20. January 2016) Witcher Katanas DLC small Berserksword mod is out if somebody likes^^ Berserk Sword ________________________________________________________________________________________ I...
  16. M

[Help please] need Blender/W3 Texture tutorial

[Help please] need Blender/W3 Texture tutorial Hallo i just made this awesome sword mod... But as you can see I had not idea how to get texture on the rings...has anybody done yet anything like this and is willing to share the info? ---------- Updated at 07:44 PM ---------- As i found out...
  17. M

[Announce] HARDCORE Graphics Options Menu MOD

[Announce] HARDCORE Graphics Options Menu MOD ***UPDATED for W3 V 1.12*** Hello everyone... i'am very proud to release the Ultimate Graphic Options Mod (UGOM) You are able to set highest and lowest possible values of settings you like and watch them ingame instantly without doing config...
  18. M

[MOD REQUEST] user.ini settings via consolecammands

[MOD REQUEST] user.ini settings via consolecammands Hi. Can anybody code console commands for changing graphical settings ingame on the fly via command? As example i would like to change meshautohidedistance via console to instantly see what the setting change ingame. Pls somebody
  19. M

Script Editing tutorial??

Script Editing tutorial?? Hey i wonder if there is any Scipt Editing tutrial because i am a complete dummy in this section q.q
  20. M

Help...i broke wcc_lite

Help...i broke wcc_lite Hello i am trying to do modding... uncooking and extrakting worked....until yesterday Since yesterday i cant export any files anymore... wcc_lite just says "Wcc operation failed" and NO files or folders are created q.q can anybody help? PLEASE T.T Link fo large PIC...
Top Bottom