Search results

+
  1. DelighfulMcCoy

Season of the Draconid - animations too long for the 8 second limit

It is basically impossible to use both a leader ability and play a card in the same turn. Or play a card and use an order ability. Could you please consider the length of creating a card from another as well and increase the time a little bit, so one doesn't lose the game because of animations...
  2. DelighfulMcCoy

Season of Magic - Quest [Play 25 Spell Cards] Not Updating

According to this screenshot, this node is purchased and I just played a seasonal match with several spells, but it does not update the quest. How do I proceed in the reward tree now?
  3. DelighfulMcCoy

I wonder how Henselt won against me with a Succubus last night...

I wonder how Henselt won against me with a Succubus last night... No, I didn't play Monsters and don't even have the card yet. But I do know that it is a Monster card and Henselt is a NR leader. So, what gives?
  4. DelighfulMcCoy

White Orchard merchant does not restock

White Orchard merchant does not restock I have been waiting a long time (80+h into the game) for the merchant in White Orchard (the one you saved from the griffin in the beginning) to restock, because he was supposed to sell additional Gwent cards after, I think, patch 1.04. Never did restock...
  5. DelighfulMcCoy

Combat log customisation?

Combat log customisation? Is there a setting in the options to make the (combat) log be more visible/longer lasting? Or can I change something in the user.settings? Whenever I'd like to read the log after a fight, it's already gone or too tiny to read it in half a second.
  6. DelighfulMcCoy

Ladies, let's share gaming histories

Ladies, let's share gaming histories Kindled by the current discussion about gaming women and games appealing to women, I'd like to share my gaming history and ask you to do the same. How many cooking mommas and dancing sisters are really in our midst? The first video games I played were...
  7. DelighfulMcCoy

On the purpose of a public forum (and its moderation)

On the purpose of a public forum (and its moderation) The second time in a row, a topic about The War on Terrorism Pirates got closed, because people expressed different opinions and didn't solve the world's problems in that topic. I thought that the purpose of a forum was to discuss different...
  8. DelighfulMcCoy

Oh, thank the witcher!

Oh, thank the witcher! Here's a dedicated little space for giving thanks to our favorite game and characters and developers. You know, the things that go beyond the obvious of great entertainment and sensible devs who look out for their fans instead of the false gods of DRM. I thank the...
  9. DelighfulMcCoy

The Witcher 2 on GoG - special offer this weekend

The Witcher 2 on GoG - special offer this weekend Only this weekend: the Digital Premium Edition of The Witcher 2 - AoK for $29.99. Lookie here. If you've been thinking of getting the digital edition of the game, now's the time. Tell your friends. ;)
  10. DelighfulMcCoy

[TW2][mod] Better Hunter Armor

[TW2][mod] Better Hunter Armor So I loved the mesh for the Hunter (Raven) armor, but I didn't like the blue patch on the shoulder and thought I should make some more stylish versions of the armor. Cosmetic change only, for properties changes find CEO. A Hunter's armor should have some green...
  11. DelighfulMcCoy

[TW2][mod] Return of the White Wolf

[TW2][mod] Return of the White Wolf The must-have mod for every fan since the first Witcher game and the books: Return of the White Wolf Give Geralt back his milky white hair with this mod on the Witcher-Nexus.
  12. DelighfulMcCoy

[TW1][mod] Cute dog retexture

[TW1][mod] Cute dog retexture Just a very little thing: At some point I got fed up with the look of the dogs in the game, so I made myself a cute retexture. I stumbled over it just now and thought I'd share. Don't ask me about race or anything, I'm a cat person. They're vaguely similar to...
  13. DelighfulMcCoy

Already made up your mind on difficulty?

Already made up your mind on difficulty? What will be your poison on May 17th?If you like, tell us if you played any diffiuculty mod on the original Witcher.There were different informations regarding the insane difficulty, someone said it might be available from the beginning, but I guess the...
  14. DelighfulMcCoy

Need help with Windows Texture Viewer

Need help with Windows Texture Viewer I've been using the Windows Texture Viewer for the dds files and it worked just fine. But now it's broken: the task is open in the taskbar, but it can't be maximized anymore. So the progress is running, but I don't see anything on my display. This is on...
  15. DelighfulMcCoy

Original The Witcher game - modding and patching

Original The Witcher game - modding and patching Is there still an up-to-date topic about the original game around? I had no luck with the search, but if there is, please merge this @moderators. Thanks!~*~Finally I decided to have a go at the original Witcher game to experience the old dialogs...
  16. DelighfulMcCoy

Is there a way to trick the installer and install the game twice?

Is there a way to trick the installer and install the game twice? I'm in the middle of the game, again, and I'd like to play one or two of the new adventures in between.I play the game with FCR and I'd want to play adventures with Flash Mod first. So I thought it would be great to have one...
  17. DelighfulMcCoy

[TW1] [mod] Even More Herbs

[TW1] [mod] Even More Herbs Corylea said I should make my own mod topic. She says she wants to incite more people to mod the game... but I think she just doesn't want any responsibility if I screw up. ;) I'm trying not to and that shouldn't be so hard with such a small thing. Corylea already...
Top Bottom