Search results

+
  1. C

gog galaxy 3 dlc's ?!

gog galaxy 3 dlc's ?! One of those 3 dls's is something with game overlay. Whats that ? I thought game overlay gets disabled in gog galaxy's settings menu...
  2. C

Beasts tab always open ??

Beasts tab always open ?? When you press B to go into bestiary, the Beasts tab is always open and its set to Bears ? If i close that tab, and i re-enter with B, same thing that tab keeps opening....
  3. C

Can i do this ? (last used inventory tab)

Can i do this ? (last used inventory tab) I am in the Usable Items tab, for example, i exit the inventory, and i re-enter it, it brings me always on the first tab. Is some mod, that sticks with the last used tab ?
  4. C

Witcher 1 version problem, steam

Witcher 1 version problem, steam When i start the game on Steam, it shows that is running witcher 1.4.5.1304 version. I check this by alt+tab the game and look into task manager (using windows 8 ). But when i search for the witcher.exe file, it shows that is running 1.5 version. So why Steam...
  5. C

Witcher 1 Jorunal questions !

Witcher 1 Jorunal questions ! I got bored today, reinstalled witcher 1, put my savegame, and compared all journal entries with the one's in witcher wiki. And i have a question, is there a way to put some journal entries now with some hack ? This is what i'm missing Potions -fisstech -perfume...
  6. C

How to complete 2 quests ?

How to complete 2 quests ? Can anyone tell me how to complete these 2 quests. Suspect: Thorak and The Walls Have Ears ??
  7. C

The Abilities, perks.

The Abilities, perks. I've noticed some perks listed on wiki don't have Means of acquisition, list, how to i get those ?
  8. C

Maximum level points from all quests !

Maximum level points from all quests ! As you know when you finish a quest it gives you level points to level up... I noticed if i decide "yes" or "no" for that specific quest to finish, it gives me less or more level points. I want to make all the quest with the max. possible level points...
  9. C

In Cervisia Veritas quest

In Cervisia Veritas quest I know about this quest, the drunks are around the camp, calling for Odrin, but i can't speak with them. Why ?
  10. C

Objects LOD - issue or just the engine ?

Objects LOD - issue or just the engine ? Right now i am struggling to understand what causes the LOD rendering in the game, like grass, rocks, etc. Right now i'm in Act 2, and while i am running through the land, i can easily see the grass and rocks rendering just in front of my eyes. And the...
  11. C

Hung Over quest problem, can't start it !

Hung Over quest problem, can't start it ! I go into the blue stripes house, and there is no Ves or Roche. They will appear after i finish the Kayran quest ?
  12. C

Rendering the shadows LOD

Rendering the shadows LOD It's normal when you run through the game (on max settings) some shadows render in front of you ? For example you run towards a building with a shadow part, and as soon as you approach the specific building, the shadow part starts to appear, and when you run back the...
  13. C

LOD question

LOD question If there a way to further increase the LOD besides the stock value ? Because it's jerky i walk on the forest and i see tree branches creating in my filed of view.
  14. C

Question about the quest:Won't Hurt a Bit !

Question about the quest:Won't Hurt a Bit ! I have a question about this quest. I know i need to bring the dwarf some teeth. I already brought him the teeth of the dog. But as you know i need to bring him other teeth. Some vampire teeth, and other stuff. Question is, i am able to find those...
  15. C

How to make golem's pith ?

How to make golem's pith ? So i have the golem's hearth, and all the plants with the requirement ingredients, but i can't make it. I have quality alcohol too. edit: Ahh sorry for the thread. Please close it. I've made the potion. I needed some White Gull, cuz i didn't have the best alcohol.
  16. C

Shani sex card questions.

Shani sex card questions. So i want to have all sex cards in the game. I know Shani and Triss have 2 sex cards. I guess i can't have the 2 sex cards for each character ? Or this could be done by a hack or some sort ? But the question is. Right now i am on the quest line, "...i should talk to...
  17. C

Lag problem, Help !

Lag problem, Help ! I have now time to finish the game. I have bought it from Steam (i've tried mine retail game too) and i have some lags/stutterings in the game, while i travel in towns, like Vizima, in chapter 2. I have the lag when i apply vertical sync, because i want 60fps, because...
  18. C

Any tricks to improve performance ?

Any tricks to improve performance ? So, i've didn't searches this forum for a while. You discovered some tricks to improve performance ? Any things, somethink like that.
  19. C

That woman naked in chains ?

That woman naked in chains ? Hello, what i need to do, if i want to see that woman in the chains, on that dungeon, when the game starts ?
  20. C

Freeze and then 2D clocks !!

Freeze and then 2D clocks !! Anyone has this issue ? Using a nvidia card ? The game runs fine, then i get a random freeze for 5 seconds, and then the video card starts to play the game in the 2D state eg: 405Mhz And i have 22 fps instead of solid 60. This could be a unstable overclock ? I...
Top Bottom