Search results

+
  1. A

Motion Sickness Thread with some possible solutions.

Like many people I am struggling with motion sickness. I have turned motion blur etc off but I still can't play the game for long which is a real disappointment. Yes I understand 1st person is considered to be more immersive, but here's the thing motion sickness isn't immersive. I don't get...
  2. A

Blood and Wine Gwent Decks -- Out of Stock!

That's a shame I really wanted to complete my set but was saving up for them (on very limited income). :'( Really hope they change their minds and do another print run ... sucks to only have half a set.
  3. A

Five Golden Joystick Awards for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

Congratulations! Very well deserved, keep up the good work.
  4. A

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

I haven't finished the expansion yet but so far I am absolutely loving it, the story so far is great and the wedding of Shani's friend is so much fun ... Well done CDProjektRed the expansion is fantastic, looking forward to Blood & Wine even more now and hoping for perhaps a third expansion...
  5. A

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Hearts of Stone Expansion Out Now!

Yes, thank you, got it now and it's beautiful, loving it so far. :)
  6. A

Hearts of Stone release date announced

So much for EVERYONE getting the expansion at the same time, Sony f*cked up yet again!
  7. A

Not on PSN in the UK yet still marked unavailable, so sick of them screwing up and not doing what CDPR ask with dlcs.
  8. A

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Hearts of Stone Expansion Out Now!

Not on PSN Europe it isn't! Still showing unavailable, once again European PS4 players got screwed over by Sony, which sucks! They have been late with the majority of dlc and patches. :( Edit Marcin Momot yet again PSN UK has f*cked up, it is still showing as unavailable. Can you please kick...
  9. A

Is it possible to use TWO save files?

I play on PS4 you can have multiple manual saves so just make a new save then start your HoS run through :)
  10. A

Yep, trying not to get too excited because as you said we European players have been screwed over by Sony a few times now with dlc, themes etc.... I still hope it will be there to download at midnight my time though...
  11. A

1.10 / A disaster of epic proportion..

Lucky you but if you look at the sticky note at the top of the page you will see that certainly for a lot of us, especially those who play on consoles, NG+ is broken resulting in a lot of bugs. :) So glad you are ok though, and although I think the op is a little over dramatic, it is frustrating...
  12. A

1.10 Junk items cannot be sold

In that case have you used the option to verify/fix the files as I read that can help fix a lot of the bugs/glitches for PC users. Good luck. :)
  13. A

Patch 1.10 Out now!

Good point although CDPR are better at supporting their games than Bioware... did you fill out a support ticket, you know just in case they miss seeing your forum post. :) Also what platform are you playing on, if it's PC did you repair your game, sorry someone in a thread on the Tech Support...
  14. A

1.10 Junk items cannot be sold

I play on PS4, not had that problem ... yet. ;) Are you playing NG+ or is this in a standard play through? If you are playing new game + then it could be one of many bugs caused by that not getting along with the patch...
  15. A

1.10 / A disaster of epic proportion..

Which is fine for people on pc but doesn't solve the problems on PS4 for example, not sure about XBox One. But those of us playing on PS4 have to wait patiently for a patch to fix the patch ;) I am lucky I have three completed playthroughs saved that I can use for the expansion it seems to just...
  16. A

Patch 1.10 Changelog

Go to "Options" once you have loaded your current game, then click on "Gameplay" it's there along with the colour blind option etc... :)
  17. A

Disappearing Witcher gear after 1.10

They know there is already a thread about it in the Tech section of this forum, they are working on it. :)
  18. A

Abandoned Site in White Orchard!

You need to do it before you leave White Orchard with Yennifer. :)
  19. A

Patch 1.10 Changelog

You can't do a NG++ you can only do NG+
  20. A

Not able to reedeem gwent deck with expansion pass anymore?

Hate to be the bringer of bad news but they did say the decks were limited when they made the announcement, perhaps they have run out. :/
Top Bottom