Search results

+
  1. V

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - The Enhanced Edition Update Pre-download starts today!

ok...so i started downloading the patch with really good speed.Will that thing install by itself or will i have to do sth?I'm asking because it comes as bins(?)
  2. V

witcher 2 version

oh yes!
  3. V

witcher 2 version

in the bin folder right click the witcher 2 exe go to properties and then go to "details" tab
  4. V

Problems with graphics

i never had problems with this game but yes this a quite demanding game!i have an msi6870 oc with an amd1075T and 4Gb ram 1600.high configuration and some tweaks gives me 50 to 70 fps and never goes beyond 70c.so there might be sth with your drivers.try to uninstall and reinstall the...
  5. V

Dragon Age 2

I have tried to play this g...ame 3 times,and i also uninstalled it 3 times.i really wanted to like it but....NO WAY!
  6. V

Opinion on Act 3 (and Epilogue)

Even though i loved the witcher 2(it certainly is one of the best RPG's i've ever played)my opinion on act 3 can be described with just two words.......small chaos!anyway i hope they put some more content there over the next...months.
Top Bottom