Search results

+
  1. C

CD Projket RED got a lot of recognition because of VGX

Double dipping. Collector's Edition and Steam version.
  2. C

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - VGX Trailer

I'm really loving this next gen fur tech.
  3. C

TW3 trailer at VGX 2013

Say what you want but McHale was worth it just for this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbLEz8jVKDU This was pretty hilarious and bad at times. I get that McHale was being a dick but he was an outside guy and him not giving a shit led to some brilliant moments like when he asked Reggi from...
  4. C

Playing other games

Proper Online so many positive additions. It's the best Pokémon game yet. I stopped playing after the Gen II remakes so I'm pleasantly surprised at how great the overall game is. The art style also works very well with the 3DS limitations.
  5. C

Playing other games

I hope I'm not the only one here playing Pokémon X/Y. It's pretty much going to be the only thing I play for a long time.
  6. C

The Witcher 3 for SteamOS?

I trust Valve to not put out a shitty product. Say what you will about how it looks but Valve can be forever on quality control. I will definitely keep my mouth shut until I've tried it.
  7. C

Witcher 3 Eurogamer Live presentation >

Shit. Now I won't be going to sleep for 2 days.
  8. C

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

RIP his last idea, the DS, is still going strong.
  9. C

CDPR at WGK2013: "Crafting an open world"

This is the best thing so far.
  10. C

Humble Bundles - DRM-Free Heaven or Corporate Hell?

FTL is also a great little gem.
  11. C

Witcher 3 - GoG backup for Steam purchases?

Just open preorders for a Collector's Edition CDPR and I'll buy one and make it a beefy CE.
  12. C

Witcher Adventure Game

Hell none of my real friends would even play a board game. Consider a PC version CDPR!
  13. C

Divinity: Original Sin

There are Steam games that can actually be played with out even starting Steam like Terraria for one. It's just up to the publisher.
  14. C

Witcher 3 - GoG backup for Steam purchases?

*yawn* They get a bigger share from me buying two copies too. Steam is my preference. I get everyone here think's they are special for using GOG but so what.
  15. C

CD Projekt CEO: "We have achieved financial independence"

Now stay like that and I'll buy everything you release.
  16. C

Vote for witcher on ign

Witcher 3, Pokemon or Wasteland 2...this is tough.
  17. C

Tom Clancy's The Division confirmed for PC!

GTA IV+ Rock* Social Club+ Securom and GFWL/Steamworks!
  18. C

DayZ safe to download?

Day Z is now on Steam. Easiest method to download and play. Day Z Commander is the best server browser though. I played it a lot during release. Still waiting on the standalone version.
  19. C

Now playing [music]

Been on a Nu-Disco funk.
  20. C

Playing other games

Bought only Civilization V: Brave New World and Dust during the Steam sale but I'll have to put those on hold for now. I hope I'm not the only one going to play this today? Waiting for my order to get here. Say what you will about jrpgs but Atlus is the CDProjekt of Japan.
Top Bottom