Search results

+
  1. JJDrakken

Achievement Blocking Mission/Bug :(

My first Game Breakish Bug That will stop me from an Achievement: GIG: Old Friends. Karubo Bairei is inside the map. You can't reach the guy, thus that prevents me from actually getting achievement for completing all the Gigs in area. :( 1607969966 I hope you guys can fix this to where he's...
  2. JJDrakken

Cyberpunk 2077 still running in the Background, after I exited game(Over Hour Out of it)

I exited game earlier, did a walk for 1hr, came back. Had my Task Manager open, noticed the 2077 was still running eating up memory. I've been out of the game for over hour(Walk & made brunch). I am curious if this what's causing massive memory eating/overheating of my PC.
  3. JJDrakken

I Just want to say CDPR....

Thank you. I've had this game pre-ordered moment you guys allowed us too. I've had fun playing it so far, very engrossed. Sadly I may have to stop playing it here soon. It has nothing to do with the game itself per say. Just my computer is old hand me down from a friend, when my other fried...
  4. JJDrakken

Steam Require Disk Error?? TW2 Wont' Start.

Steam Require Disk Error?? TW2 Wont' Start. I try start the game, it says: There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into the drive\Device\Harddisk\DR1 This a game off Steam, Why would I need a damn disk? JJ
Top Bottom