Search results

+
  1. S

A friend or friendzoned Judy should've still shown up in the Nomad Ending

For both Male and Female V paths. She's one of the few decent people in night city and I felt like she considered V one of her closest friends. Nomad Ending V is leaving anyway and it makes sense for them to travel together in a group for safety, not to mention Arizona and Oregon are in the same...
  2. S

Cant even sit down at a titty bar, get a drink and a lapdance! In Night City!

For a City that has a sex shops, BD Cafe's, joytoys, dolls, drugs and cyberware of many kinds specifically centered on sex, the fact that V can't interact with it in any way is a colossal fucking failure of game design. There are only 2 joytoys to interact with in the whole fucking game, she...
  3. S

Finally managed to make my V not look like a complete f*cking clown!

Only took me 40 hours of save scumming and being an overall dick to the citizens of night city but I got there eventually!
  4. S

Claire is how you properly do...

A Transgender character in games *cough* Andromeda *cough*. When you first meet her nothing in her personality, way she talks or acts, screams trans. Shes just a normal human being, really likeable, charismatic and interesting. The first words out of her mouth are not "I'm transgendered and here...
  5. S

Shoutout to Cherami Leigh

For absolutely knocking it outta the park with FemV! I never thought that any voiced protagonist would EVER top Jennifer Hales performance as FemShep for me but hot damn does she pull it off. Her delivery is stellar is so many ways, sassy lines making me laugh with her sheer charisma, angry...
  6. S

Will the Enhanced Edition fix The Wild Hunt questline bug?

Will the Enhanced Edition fix The Wild Hunt questline bug? In TW2 through Roach's path in act 2, when geralt finds the elven poems of the dead in the crypt he gets an additional dialogue with Dandelion regarding the wild hunt, which in tern changes some dialogue with letho in act 3. However...
  7. S

For those who have read the books

For those who have read the books Hi. I have been a huge fan of the witcher games for the last couple of years. I am wondering if anyone would be able to provide a synopsis (or a link on where to find the next best thing) of the novels. I really want to further immerse myself in Sapkowski's...
Top Bottom