Search results

+
  1. D

Informacja o zamówieniach przedpremierowych złożonych u CDP Sp. z o.o.

Otrzymałem bardzo dziwnego maila, rzekomo od syndyka: Obstawiam, że jest to jakiś scam; zamiast oficjalnego listu poleconego przyszedł taki oto mail, gdzie domeną nadawcy jest archivio.pl (jakaś firma zajmująca się archiwizacją dokumentów), a adres reply-to znajduje się w domenie wp.pl. Do...
  2. D

Informacja o zamówieniach przedpremierowych złożonych u CDP Sp. z o.o.

Również poproszę o oficjalną informację, bo nie wiem nawet, czy CDPR posiada listę osób, które złożyły zamówienia na edycję kolekcjonerską, czy trzeba się samemu zgłosić (jeśli tak, to gdzie?). Ogólnikowe zapewnienie, że CDPR zajmie się obsługą zamówień, to jednak za mało.
  3. D

CDPR hack topic/Ransomware discussion. Be COOL, my Stainless Steel Ratlings. -Sard

This sounds like an interesting idea for a questline, one with hacks, corporations and the like.
  4. D

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

Keeping silent about a game is one thing, but explicitly stating - to the investors, no less - that this year they'll be focusing on Gwent and that's what they'll be communicating - well, that's another thing entirely. While starting CP2077 campaign would indeed be surprising, it would also...
  5. D

I very much doubt we're going to hear anything worthwhile about CP2077 this year. The devs were pretty clear that this year they're gonna focus on Gwent.
  6. D

Heh, today at a conference after quarterly earnings presentation, CDPR's CEO stated that the "promotional campaign is already planned. Part of it is surprise, so I cannot say when it's going to happen. After all, it has to be surprising." So I'm guessing the campaign will launch not long before...
  7. D

Dialogue NOW WITH POLL!

Frankly, I'm fine with both oldschool and modern approaches, if they are implemented well enough. There are enough examples both for and against each of them. Although I don't agree that having player character declaim long-winded speeches is beneficial in any way. I mean, the dialogue is...
  8. D

Scaling: Enemies, Loot and Quests in Cyberpunk

That was my somewhat veiled point, thanks for claryfying ;) Still action bits are the most obvious and possibly simplest way of filling the map with Things To Do. While it may be fun to just hit the road and explore, when you'll be going the same way for the sixteenth time with nothing to amuse...
  9. D

Scaling: Enemies, Loot and Quests in Cyberpunk

I think the core problem lies in designing the gameplay loop itself. You start with a sprawling city and fill it with interesting locations. To get to those locations you have to travel, but travelling and just watching your character moving forward for several minutes would be boring...
  10. D

What do you want the Cyberprotag to be like?

I do agree with that, but any role poses limitations, even if it's one chosen by yourself. Otherwise there could be no role. To use Geralt as an example of a pre-made character: yes, he's this outcast, a cynic, a man doubting his own identity, an eternal wanderer without a place in the world, a...
  11. D

Roleplaying is about playing a role - what's the difference who's designing it? Although I understand that someone might feel overly limited when trying to roleplay a character he didn't create himself, but saying that you can't roleplay a pre-made character is a bit of a stretch.
  12. D

I vaguely remember there was this idea of being able to print out your character sheet after finishing CP2077 and keeping playing as your character in PnP sessions. I don't know if it will come to fruition, but if it would, then I can't imagine having predefined characters in the game. It would...
  13. D

a concern about maturity and rating of cyberpunk 2077.

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against profanities and nakedness. I simply can't call a game mature just because it has said profanities and nakedness, or even detailed sex scenes. That's not what I perceive as mature. Making though decisions and dealing with consequences -...
  14. D

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

The longer I think about what makes a good RPG, the more certain I am that it comes down to one thing: reactivity. It's sort of a feedback loop: I react to what the world throws at me, and the world (i.e. the people who live in it) react to my decisions. It's pretty straightforward, but as of...
  15. D

a concern about maturity and rating of cyberpunk 2077.

I'm not sure I'd call throwing f-bombs and relishing nudity particularly mature, though. Personally, I found TW3 way too vulgar anyway, with all the random peasants uttering curses with no good reason. I do hope this will get toned down, so that such "mature" things will be used properly. Gwent...
  16. D

TW3 PRELOAD - Availability

I'm guessing so too, but official announcement should be precise, and confusing CET and CEST is not that. And it's true about the postal machines, CDP even stressed that choosing the delivery method guarantees the game will be there by midnight.
  17. D

TW3 PRELOAD - Availability

I am confused about the specific time when the game unlocks. I mean, it has been announced the game's be ready to play at 1:00 AM CET, but right now we're using CEST. So - huh? Marcin Momot? Anyone? Not that an hour will make much of a difference (I intend to be sleeping at the time anyway)...
  18. D

Ciri Fan Art Thread

That looks nice. Apparently the guy's applying for CDPR: "it was done as an 'art test' for a job @cdproject RED studio.. i hope i will get it! wink keep fingers crossed!" So there's a chance for 'Ciri New Look' DLC :)
  19. D

Forum - bugs and errors

Oh no, the forum is suddenly bugged as hell. I mean, why else would people suddenly started talk about zająces, pomidors, owieczkas and Pcim Dolny? Doesn't compute. From what I observed, it started right with the new month. I totally don't get how it could be related. :troll:
  20. D

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Upcoming RED/GOG Account Merge

Good Lord, finally managed to log in... Took me only 3 weeks. Good job, CDP.
Top Bottom