Search results

+
  1. B

Journey contract progression is incorrect

Look at this...I did all the weekly Journey Quest (Standard and Premium) and got the Contract "Complete 10 Triss' Journey quest" completed. How? There are only 6 0uests...I looked at the Contracts and found this:
  2. B

Prestige 6-7 not working

The rewards for prestige levels were changed. Prestige 6 and 7 give now +1 RP for completing daily quests. I'm P7 and I did not get any RP for the quests. I think it is bugged, but the problem is, I lost 2RPs every day. Was this bug reported? Should I send a ticket too?
  3. B

March Expansion

Some important infos from Jason Slama (on Reddit):
  4. B

Thronebreaker/Gwent - GOG Achievements

I had some "trouble with the GOG achievements with this games: THRONEBREAKER: 1. I had the "Army Camp Tycoon - Fully upgrade your army camp" achievement, but the "Dogs of War - Unlock all of Gascon's Buildings" and the "A-ten-hut! - Unlock all of Raynard's Buildings" achievements are still...
  5. B

Lost MMR without playing a match

I read on Reddit that people misteriously loosing MMR after Ranked matches. Now I experienced this bug: I played a Ranked match and won (3266MMR+39MMR=3305MMR; My Stats: 36 Win 11 Losses) I checked my Quests: Play 10 Ranked Matches: 1/10 Suddenly came a message: Play 10 Ranked Matches 2/10...
  6. B

Ranked match counts as Casual - no Ranking Points

I played a casual match, then I switched to Ranked. I was paired with a R20 opponent (he played Reveal), but I'm at R16. It was alredy weird. I won the match. I got the rewards for the win, but no ranking points. The screen was in infinite loading. Edit: It was not easy to win against a R20...
Top Bottom