Ranked match counts as Casual - no Ranking Points

+
I played a casual match, then I switched to Ranked. I was paired with a R20 opponent (he played Reveal), but I'm at R16. It was alredy weird. I won the match. I got the rewards for the win, but no ranking points. The screen was in infinite loading.
No ranking points.png

Edit: It was not easy to win against a R20 opponent on blue coin. So I'm a bit angry now.

My guess is that the game didn't properly register the switch to ranked. While it may have looked like you were playing ranked, you were actually still playing casual. The infinite loading screen and the 4 rank gap are all indicators of this.

Regardless, it's impossible to say for sure. Only CDPR support may be able to see what actually has transpired.

My guess is that the game didn't properly register the switch to ranked. While it may have looked like you were playing ranked, you were actually still playing casual. The infinite loading screen and the 4 rank gap are all indicators of this.

Regardless, it's impossible to say for sure. Only CDPR support may be able to see what actually has transpired.

Someone on Reddit reported the same, but I can't find the post. I contacted Support. Thanks.

Top Bottom