Search results

+
  1. R

[Thronebreaker] Any way to disable the UI / HUD? I want to admire the beautiful art

So Thronebreaker is absolutely gorgeous to look at and I really want to take screenshots and share them on social media. But unfortunately the UI elements obstruct a lot of the imagery. Just like the Witcher 2 and 3 have a Disable HUD command or hotkey, can Thronebreaker have the same despite...
  2. R

Dragon Age IV

I'm very excited about Dragon Age 4, but it's going to be a long time from now - probably 5 years or so until it actually releases. Bioware will be too occupied with their Destiny game with robots.
  3. R

Character Appearance Thread

I hope they manage to integrate both characters, but female V is definitely the most iconic one.
  4. R

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

Yes I would love another Witcher. Thronebreaker is amazing, but I would love a game with a character as cool as Meve. Such a great character! I wish we could play her or someone like her in the next Witcher game.
  5. R

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Wow what an amazing thread with tons of great music suggestions!
  6. R

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Thank you for this thread, it really helped answer a lot of questions that I had
  7. R

How much do you think CP77 will cost to develope?

Probably around 100 millions of dollars excluding marketing
  8. R

Lessons learnt from Red Dead Redemption 2 applied to CP77

RDR2 was good, but they also have the benefit of billions of dollars at Rockstar's disposal.
  9. R

FPP/TPP Perspective Thread OPEN. Be NICE.

I understand why people prefer Third Person nd I hope there will be some sort of mod or "Enhanced Edition" that will allow those who adored the Witcher games and simply want a Cyberpunk version of that particular genre classics.
  10. R

Thank you CD PROJEKT RED <3

Yes thank you so much, it's amazing!
  11. R

[Mod Request] Swords position

Hi @gWwynbleidd and @NeonixZmatrix, how did you guys mod the sword position? I don't mind the clipping meshes nor the animation bugs. I need to move the scabbards so that they're closer to the body when playing with another character via the Doppler mod. You are of course also welcome to...
Top Bottom