Search results

+
  1. G

Why is Geralt still in Vergen?

Why is Geralt still in Vergen? Playing through the Iorveth path at the moment, and have just finished the part where you cross the mist and find out Triss has been taken to Loc Muinne by the Nilfgaardians. I'm like "cool, lets go fetch her" but then i go back to curing Saskia and ridding the...
  2. G

The combat is very inconsistent.

The combat is very inconsistent. Mainly when it comes to shielded folk and those with large swords that act as a shield. It is impossible to tell when the opponent will block or not. Many a time the opponent has been mid attack, the perfect time to strike one would think, and then automatically...
  3. G

Anais or Triss?

Anais or Triss? Really is the hardest decision in the game for me. My Geralt doesn't give a shit about the politics, but choosing between the likely death of an innocent girl or the likely death of his lover is a really hard one. With the Saskia Triss one it was easier, as Saskia was the head...
  4. G

Hotkey delay

Hotkey delay The hotkeys in the EE are completely unreliable. Its usually out of a roll that the hotkeys will just stop working all together. Is there a fix for this? Or do i have to select the power i want to use from the wheel, like a PEASANT? Thanks.
  5. G

So what's the general consensus among 360 players?

So what's the general consensus among 360 players? I mean those who never played TW1 or TW2 on PC. Brand new guys just playing the EE. How do you guys like the game? And don't soften your opinion out of fear of being gang banged by PC gamers; give a completely honest opinion.
  6. G

Insane mouse acceleration

Insane mouse acceleration I'm getting crazy amounts of negative acceleration. Renders the game unplayable. How can i fix this?
  7. G

So, just how popular is The Witcher in Poland?

So, just how popular is The Witcher in Poland? Just wondering. Is it the games that are most renowned? The books? Both? Does everyone and their mother know whom Geralt of Rivia is? Or is it just a cool series that the Polish are proud of? I expect that it's a bit more than this solely because...
  8. G

The witcher books

The witcher books Hey, i wanted to read the Witcher books for the first time, but i understand that only two are in English. If i were to read "The last wish" and "Blood of Elves" (The only ones translated to english) would it feel consecutive? Or is there too much of a gap between the books...
  9. G

Once The Witcher 3 has been completed....

Once The Witcher 3 has been completed.... Assuming it is the last one for Geralt, CDPR should make a spin-off where we have a completely customisable Witcher. I realise the ways of creating Witcher's have been lost, but who knows what TW3 holds? Replayability would go through the roof, and it...
  10. G

Any mods that change TW1 Geralt face morph or hair?

Any mods that change TW1 Geralt face morph or hair? I notice that there is a large difference in TW1 Geralt and TW2 geralt, largely because of engine limitations. But i was wondering if anyone has successfully made a mod that changes Geralt's face or hair into his hair or face in TW2? Thanks.
  11. G

I thought TW2 was close to 1 million sales

I thought TW2 was close to 1 million sales http://gamrreview.vgchartz.com/sales/39247/the-witcher-2-assassins-of-kings/ I guess not. It's actually at 620,000 atm. Not what i call close to 1mil.
  12. G

Did anyon else find the second chapter somewhat underwhelming?

Did anyon else find the second chapter somewhat underwhelming? For both sides i mean. The first chapter was magnificent, set in a beautiful forest with friends and an unexpecting future. You don't know where the story was going to go, and what characters would be killed off or shined in the...
  13. G

Mouse stuttering issue

Mouse stuttering issue Don't know whats causing it, but i noticed it in Crysis 2 aswell. Basically, even at 3500 DPI, my mouse skips many pixels when turning the camera, giving a stuttery image. When simply moving left to right and keeping my mouse still, the game is smooth as butter. But as...
Top Bottom