Search results

+
  1. whitelion1284

Quickhack Recipes Disappearing

It seems every time I load my game I have less and less quickhack recipes. Are they supposed to disappear? Why bother taking the perks if the recipes vanish? How do I fix this? Thanks
  2. whitelion1284

Sound Design

Hey guys, I just started playing Cyberpunk 2077 again after a long hiatus and need to make a comment. Somewhere along the line a number of sound effects were added to the game that are just bloody awful. I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings or damage self esteem, okay? I'm old, cranky...
  3. whitelion1284

[Bug Report] Greed Never Pays

I can't complete this mission. There is no option to open the door at Wired Head. Cheers. Carry on.
  4. whitelion1284

Video Game Philosophy - a conversation

Greetings and salutations, earthlings. I'd like to talk about what I find makes a good open world role playing game and, conversely, what can very quickly sink an open world RPG. So, for starters, the success of the game is dependent on the player's experience. This is fundamental and...
  5. whitelion1284

BUG REPORT - Serious Side Effects

Hi. Not sure if this is the right place for this but here goes: I can no longer (ish) complete this quest. The only way into 203 is the hallway door and it cannot be opened this side of a 16 body. There doesn't seem to be any access from the balcony (with the access point) and I've looked but...
  6. whitelion1284

Please STOP trying to think for me.

I'm trying to parkour around the city and a fixer calls me. My double jump fails and I fall. I'm driving up to a mission marker and there is an NPC that YOU need to not die. My car stalls and I need to walk the rest of the way. I'm in a safe area and ... can't jump? I may be in the minority...
  7. whitelion1284

Witcher 3; Feedback from a Devoted Fan

(Moderators; I didn't know where to post this but since the brunt of my criticism is based on the technical aspect of the game I chose this forum. It may belong in Gameplay or another topic. I leave that to your discretion.) Greetings. First things first: I LOVE this game. The world, the...
  8. whitelion1284

Override Sign Targeting?

Greetings, Example 1: so I'm in a fight with a water hag and some drowners. I try to cast Igni... and Geralt turns to his right and casts the sign not at the enemies but rather at a patch of swamp gas nearby. Example 2: I've just liberated an abandoned site from bandits. There are peasants all...
  9. whitelion1284

SOLVED Can't Use Active Quen with Keyboard

Can't Use Active Quen with Keyboard Hey all, so the title pretty much says it all: when using a mouse and keyboard I cannot cast active quen. It works with a controller but not with the keyboard, and I was wondering if there is a software adjustment or ini tweak that would enable it to...
  10. whitelion1284

Roach's Mane Missing

Roach's Mane Missing Not sure where to put this since it seems to be an issue on all platforms. For most of the game Roach was fine. Then I picked up the Undvik armor and let Roach wear that in Skellige. But when I returned to warmer climes I switched back to the continental saddle types, and...
  11. whitelion1284

Auto Camera Centering

Auto Camera Centering Firstly: thank you so much for the option to disable auto-centering. With that out of the way I've actually got two suggestions. CAMERA PITCH; when playing with a controller the auto camera centering is just about essential, especially on horseback where it works...
  12. whitelion1284

[BUG] Reason of State - Cannot Fight Djikstra

[BUG] Reason of State - Cannot Fight Djikstra After Radovid dies and Djikstra betrays everyone, I elect to stand with my friends. Geralt draws his sword... and cannot attack. I can block and no enemies attack me but I can't attack, cast signs, drink potions or contribute to the fight in any way.
  13. whitelion1284

Mouse and Keyboard suggestions

Mouse and Keyboard suggestions I prefer to play with a mouse and keyboard. Compared to the right thumbstick of a controller the mouse gives me rapid and very precise control over the camera. That ability should be reflected in the way soft targeting works. The soft targeting is very obviously...
  14. whitelion1284

[BUG?] Witch Hunters in Gildorf Square

[BUG?] Witch Hunters in Gildorf Square There's an encounter with four witch hunters by the notice board in Gildorf square. If you get involved you suddenly find yourself engaged with four "guard-level" witch hunters, meaning they're Player level +14. That, in and of itself, is a bit surprising...
  15. whitelion1284

Passiflora Interior Way Too Dark

Passiflora Interior Way Too Dark I'm having this odd graphical issue inside the Passiflora. Outside and during cutscenes the gamma is fine. During play, however, while walking around, it gets very dark, to the point where I can't see anything. I cranked the gamma way up and now the cutscenes...
  16. whitelion1284

Ciri's Charge Attack

Ciri's Charge Attack I'm playing on a PC. How the hell do I use it? I've googled this for twenty minutes and have yet to find a single explanation of how I activate her charge attack. Blink = Cast Sign Magic Amulet = Use Item Charge = ? Please tell me. I'm getting ready to tear my hair out...
  17. whitelion1284

[BUG] Fighting with Witch Hunters prevents Saving

[BUG] Fighting with Witch Hunters prevents Saving So, personally, I think guards being 13 levels higher than the PC is a very unimaginative way to discourage players from being villains, but with that aside, every second or third time I fight a Witch Hunter I end up STUCK in some kind of weird...
  18. whitelion1284

[Quest BUG] Price of Honor

[Quest BUG] Price of Honor I can't seem to start the Price of Honor. In the past I've always stumbled onto the bride's corpse and followed the brother's tracks to the tree where they committed suicide. Now, though, as of patch 1.11, I "examine" the corpse and Geralt kneels down. But he says...
  19. whitelion1284

Those are some seriously tough bunnies.

Those are some seriously tough bunnies. So I was just jogging along on Spikeroog when I came across this archer screaming curses and firing arrows into the woods. Curiosity got the better of me and I decided to see what had him so worked up. It was a small white bunny. I laughed at first...
  20. whitelion1284

[BUG] Chameleon Barkeep

[BUG] Chameleon Barkeep Talking to the barkeep at the chameleon causes both Geralt and the merchant to be teleported outside.
Top Bottom