Auto Camera Centering

+
Auto Camera Centering

Firstly: thank you so much for the option to disable auto-centering.

With that out of the way I've actually got two suggestions.

CAMERA PITCH; when playing with a controller the auto camera centering is just about essential, especially on horseback where it works perfectly. When running around on foot, though, the camera changes pitch and centers behind Geralt's back. This is frustrating for a lot of reasons, not the least of which is that I can't see what's directly in front of me when sprinting. The pitch is also wrong whenever climbing or going down a slope. While on horseback, the camera doesn't change pitch... and it works great! I control the pitch and can always see where I'm going. So... any chance for an option where this is the case while on foot?

CAMERA CENTERING WITH MOUSE; I bring this up because I tend to switch between the mouse and keyboard quite a bit. I prefer both swimming and sailing with the M&KB for instance, and tend to race horses this way as well. Most of the time I'll explore with the controller but I find M&KB more dependable for racing. Thing is, every time I switch between the two I have to disable the auto-centering through the menu or fight it during the game. (Once again, thanks for the option to do so.) My suggestion, however, is to simply disable auto-centering whenever the game switches between controller types to M&KB. When using a mouse auto-centering is not only unnecessary it's actually an annoyance.

Anyway. Thanks for reading. Cheers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom