Search results

+
  1. W

Steam Accounts

My steam profile is Wolfsblvt, like my name here. I have added some of you, but was too lazy to enter all your names xD So if someone wants to add me, feel free.
  2. W

The Witcher books (SPOILERS)

So it will/may will be explained. That's what I wanted to hear, thank you :D In this case I don't have to think about it over and over again why I can't understand what is happening there :P
  3. W

The Witcher books (SPOILERS)

Spoiler Sword of Destiny - near the end
  4. W

Building a gaming PC

Im am not the best one for hardware related questions, so maybe you wait for more detailed answers, but I wanted to drop quickly what I know, so that you get the first answer. 8GB RAM is quite fine for The Witcher 3. Nothing more needed there, and I don't think it would make any noticable...
  5. W

What are REDpoints?

I click thanks for a post where I want to thank the poster for. I click RedPoint whe I like a post. That's a whole difference.
  6. W

Patch 1.03 for PC now available!

Okay, that explains the higher frame drop for you. You have much more pixels to render than 1080p.
  7. W

Gwent cards are going for $80-150 on ebay, trying not to be mad.

I did the exact same thing :D Haven't sold the Xbox version though, can't find a buyer :- If I wasn't such a big Witcher fan, I think I would sell the cards on ebay as well. That's a lot of money.
  8. W

Punishing for playing the Game wrong.

First I thought you were totally right. That's why I clicked "Thanks" already. Then I read wazaa's post and thought again. And came to the conclusion that he is totally right. I think it is good that you don't get any XP on that particular quests anymore. But is that a punishment? No, I don't...
  9. W

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

They promised every week, if I recall correctly. So it should be somewhere around May 29th. I don't know any official data though.
  10. W

That's as I said above, the thing you get when effects and graphics are increased with a patch. So yeah, when Ultra gets a bit more beautiful, it will cost you a bit more fps/performance.
  11. W

Cause they have added several improved graphic things, so it actually needs more power to run the same settings. That will lead to Ultra will be better than before. 20-30 fps is a bit much though. Wich resolution are you playing on?
  12. W

Forum Question

Okay. You should consider that I will keep that in mind though.
  13. W

Forum Question

Really?
  14. W

Forum Avatar help

Now it is broken here too. Can you maybe try to delete your avatar completely, and then upload a new one?
  15. W

Forum Avatar help

You have no avatar here for me. So seems to be that something is not working.
  16. W

[GERMANY] - Deutsche Hexer Taverne: Klein Mahakam

Nein, vermutlich nicht. Aber größer als DIN A4 ziemlich sicher. Ich messe sie nachher mal ab, wenn ich Zeit hab. GHOSTMD Möchtest du mich etwa als Monster beschimpfen? :P
  17. W

Aaden Ein Bilderrahmen wäre tatsächlich eine gute Idee, in dem Fall. Wobei der Bilderrahmen dann ziemlich groß werden wird xD Muss ich einen kleinen, dünnen nehmen. Andernfalls wird sie halt auf einer Höhe aufgehängt, die die Katzen nicht erreichen können. Wenn sie hängt, mach ich ein Foto. Dann...
  18. W

Hey, nicht so verzweifelt! Vielleicht findest du jemand anderen, der freiwillig mit dir tauscht? :P Ich werd mir noch was schönes für meine Karte ausdenken.
  19. W

Reading the books

I am currently reading the first book as well, and playing TW1 for the first time. (Have played TW2 several times though) It is working quite well. I would say you should read the first few chapters before the game (that really gives some background information), the other stuff can you read...
  20. W

Dachte mir schon, dass das kommt :P Aber nein, ich tausche nicht, sorry. Alles meins!
Top Bottom